Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Joined Sep 1, 2012
I just got used to the sound. Besides I ride a bike so I love the look and don't make a fuss about the sound.. The plastic on the inside hits the pedal just right for me.

Joined Sep 1, 2012

I just got used to the sound. Besides I ride a bike so I love the look and don't make a fuss about the sound.. The plastic on the inside hits the pedal just right for me.
My bad guys I posted in the wrong thread, this was meant for the GaryPayton Gloves thread.

Joined Jun 1, 2015
Can anyone who bought a retail pair tell me how the carbon fiber feels? I bought a pair that looks 100 but the carbon fiber doesn't feel as "dry" as my bred 11 lows.  Anyone else able to do a quick comparison?

Joined Jun 22, 2015
hey guys looking to buy a pair of the bred. I'm usually a size 10.5 but would a size 11 fit ? are these true to size or fit small or big.

Joined Apr 30, 2002
hey guys looking to buy a pair of the bred. I'm usually a size 10.5 but would a size 11 fit ? are these true to size or fit small or big.
TTS, but a half size big wont be a problem, go for it. Half size small would potentially cause issues.

Joined Jul 11, 2015
Your best is to find a reputable seller with no negative as a seller on fakes or shoes not well taken care of then your going to be charged an expensive price on the shoe that's what you have to do from now on to avoid fakes flight club don't trust because they take shoes not well taken care of but riff la is recommended and I would go there to see if they have your size but you would have to pay alot when you find an authentic pair.
that's the longest sentence I've ever seen

Top Bottom