Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

WAIT WHO HAS THE SECRET STASH OF NDC PROMO CODES???

This!

If you get an order number from finish line you're good right? Are they known for canceling? 

Received order confirmation email from FNL. Let me cross my fingers and hope a got a shipping email.

How long is it taking finishline to cancel orders on paypal? I placed mine a while ago..around 7:53 but it still says pending. No confirmation email from finishline though.

u really think it was that easy for everyone to grab a pair on fnl mobile????..i got a funny feeling people will be disapointed lol

sort of makes sense - everyone was trying to get them on their comps on Finishline's regular site. While everyone went there and saw that BS timer show 30 seconds for 100 hrs - everyone else like us went on the mobile site and picked it up.

It's like one side remained stagnant so the others came in from the back door and scooped up pairs.

I think it makes sense, I got my confirmation from FNL so I hope it all works out. No fishy business please.

Are the toddler sizes really sold out :smh:

This is crazy. I sure hope I can walk into the mall and grab these at lunch for my 2 year old daughter. If not the thirst is way outta control.

I dont know who posted use fnl mobile the first time but I just got through an hour after the fact for a sz. 13!!! I got a confirmation email as well, even if it gets canceled I feel good for right now hahahaha

Thanks NT Fam!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom