Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It seems like a bit of a rip off, but 235 for shoes and another 35 for shipping isn't really that bad considering they had my size in stock. I've seen resellers trying to get 350-400 for a size 13.

lol...it's not a rip off just because they are in Europe and have a weak dollar. It's expensive for us; if you lived there that would be normal for you...

Damn, your cousin too.
mean.gif

You chose $150 over making your cousin happy. I'd keep you DS if you were my cousin.
EDIT: your reasoning makes sense but thats not why you didnt hook him up. You didnt hook him up because, as you said, "good luck even finding these for less than 350."
Do you I guess
Hook him up...Bro I guess you Guys have different values. Not only would I not sell him the shoes for retail, I would not sell him the SHOES AT ALL.  I have boys I hook up at retail with tax all the time.. but maybe my point is not well taken.  I let him know... good luck even finding these for less than 350.....and NO I won't hold them and sell them to you for retail when you get your government check....you should not be buying the shoes at all.  If based on his values his top priority is getting the newest J's while staying at my mom's house...I will not support that in no way.  My dad died of cancer in 09 at only 58, my mom is widowed on a fixed income.  Again you may see things a different way but what I said was not only appropriate but necessary.  

I could have been 100 and told him there ain't no way he should be asking me about J's and he isn't even paying my mom rent or for food or for nothing free ride no responsibilities...and buying 200 shoes thats 1/3 of your monthly free check....funny to see family values here. Obviously a lot of comments must be coming from a lot of kids still living with their parents or freeloaders.  No way no hardworking educated tax-paying adult would not see anything wrong with this family or not.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.​
PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.

Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.
I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.
thanks for stoppin in

I can dig that, its more so those with more common sizes and in bigger cities, I jus feel like they are being stubborn jus to show out and say " i didn't want to camp" which makes little sense to me, cause you would do what it takes to get a shoe you already know is overhyped.

I'm not sure where you are but for me, online is what I do Never camped a day in my life. Campouts and stuff in the DC area is crazy...if I havent worked a relationship and gotten a hookup then I would much rather sit here ordering and eating breakfast and playing Call of Duty than sitting outside the mall freezing...:smokin

To each their own though...

Last edited:
Hook him up...Bro I guess you Guys have different values. Not only would I not sell him the shoes for retail, I would not sell him the SHOES AT ALL.  I have boys I hook up at retail with tax all the time.. but maybe my point is not well taken.  I let him know... good luck even finding these for less than 350.....and NO I won't hold them and sell them to you for retail when you get your government check....you should not be buying the shoes at all.  If based on his values his top priority is getting the newest J's while staying at my mom's house...I will not support that in no way.  My dad died of cancer in 09 at only 58, my mom is widowed on a fixed income.  Again you may see things a different way but what I said was not only appropriate but necessary.  

I could have been 100 and told him there ain't no way he should be asking me about J's and he isn't even paying my mom rent or for food or for nothing free ride no responsibilities...and buying 200 shoes thats 1/3 of your monthly free check....funny to see family values here. Obviously a lot of comments must be coming from a lot of kids still living with their parents or freeloaders.  No way no hardworking educated tax-paying adult would not see anything wrong with this.
I agree with you man...Grown man needs to get his priorities straight...I wouldn't help out either in those circumstances...

Had a co-worker ask me just now when these shoes are "dropping"...Really?  I haven't purchased a hard to obtain pair of shoes since the CG XI's back in 10', came up on here to get a gameplan on Thursday and ended up with two pairs and this fool is really going to ask me when they drop?  It's sad with technical advances we live with as a society in 2012(Almost 2013) that a grown man can't get information, such as this, on his own...Always wanting somebody else to put in the work for you...

He probably isn't a lame and has no idea the level of hypebeastiality that goes on.. My first pair of XIs were on the shelves still at like 2pm the day after release.

Everyone who copped off of FNL mobile needs to rep bluesnickers right now, my dude came in clutch with that info and helped me get mine and my Pops' Christmas gifts :pimp: :pimp: salute to you sir!! :pimp: :smokin

Had a co-worker ask me just now when these shoes are "dropping"...Really?  I haven't purchased a hard to obtain pair of shoes since the CG XI's back in 10', came up on here to get a gameplan on Thursday and ended up with two pairs and this fool is really going to ask me when they drop?  It's sad with technical advances we live with as a society in 2012(Almost 2013) that a grown man can't get information, such as this, on his own...Always wanting somebody else to put in the work for you...

you know, pretty crazy concept I'm about to say, but there are human beings who dont follow sneakers as closely as you do. Ever think about that?

Always baffles me when people are shocked when someone doesnt know a shoe is being released. Its one thing for someone to say "these dropped already?" on this site, a sneaker forum. But not everyone is as hip to this as you or I might be.

you know, pretty crazy concept I'm about to say, but there are human beings who dont follow sneakers as closely as you do. Ever think about that?
Always baffles me when people are shocked when someone doesnt know a shoe is being released. Its one thing for someone to say "these dropped already?" on this site, a sneaker forum. But not everyone is as hip to this as you or I might be.

They aint about this life...lol

Finishline canceled me 6 times cuz creditcard billing n my shipping didnt match

I woulda had em cuz i saw his post asap

Im sooooooooooooo pissed

So what are you crying about? He asked you a simple question..

This guy got me onto Niketalk back in 2002...

I could have been 100 and told him there ain't no way he should be asking me about J's and he isn't even paying my mom rent or for food or for nothing free ride no responsibilities...and buying 200 shoes thats 1/3 of your monthly free check....funny to see family values here. Obviously a lot of comments must be coming from a lot of kids still living with their parents or freeloaders.  No way no hardworking educated tax-paying adult would not see anything wrong with this family or not.:smh:

Don't feed these trolls bro..

I could have been 100 and told him there ain't no way he should be asking me about J's and he isn't even paying my mom rent or for food or for nothing free ride no responsibilities...and buying 200 shoes thats 1/3 of your monthly free check....funny to see family values here. Obviously a lot of comments must be coming from a lot of kids still living with their parents or freeloaders.  No way no hardworking educated tax-paying adult would not see anything wrong with this family or not.:smh:

Your true motives went right out the window when you said "good luck finding these for less than $350." Sorry. Everything else you said didnt matter.

Not even sure what you meant about comments coming from kids still living with parents of freeloaders.

Maybe next time you could not boast about having 5 pairs and just tell him you were only able to cop 1 pair, so he;s not asking you for one, but I'm sure you like props from family members.

Cheers.

Man you don't got to keep defending yourself, bro...you are right, and if I was in your situation I'd probably laugh in his face...like you can't pay for a meal yet you want $200 kicks? Nah man, get a job, pay rent, feed your damn self and if you have some dough left over you do whatever you want with it....especially a grown *** man...Salute...

Finishline canceled me 6 times cuz creditcard billing n my shipping didnt match
I woulda had em cuz i saw his post asap
Im sooooooooooooo pissed

My man, you could have a pair headed your way as soon as tomorrow morning...and you know this...

Last edited:
i ordered from HS and it really sucks i gotta wait til the 27th just to see if i actually got my pair or it gets cancelled, does HS have a history for cancelling orders?
On the same boat, I ordered from HS.  Received my confirmation emails and on site shows processed.  But still unsure if they tend to cancel orders 
eyes.gif

"I'd keep you DS if you were my cousin."
roll.gif
It's very Sad you see me hooking my cousin up for some shoes is more important than enabling him to step up to be responsible as a 42 year old man.  For this same reason this entire thread is full of news stories and police stories of criminals shooting killing and stealing just to have the newest shoes regardless if they don't even have a place to stay or even the money to buy them.  Oh well... in the end they are only shoes.  My cousin will forget all about them when he opens the box that has a jordan polo and matching cool greys that i am giving him for Christmas.

I'm not sure where you are but for me, online is what I do Never camped a day in my life. Campouts and stuff in the DC area is crazy...if I havent worked a relationship and gotten a hookup then I would much rather sit here ordering and eating breakfast and playing Call of Duty than sitting outside the mall freezing...:smokin
To each their own though...

I can feel that as well, and it helps me understand better, but i suppose its just me looking at those whose salty that they didn't cop and all they did was try online, like you kno you have the rest of America to deal with now lol, like seriously. but i stay in the Tampa area, from Brooklyn tho and there is no limitations to what I would do for the kicks I really want, jus nuthin illegal or pause worthy lol

Back
Top Bottom