Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone got any tips about using this Finishline Mobile? I'm keep trying to get through for a sz 11 and Paypal keeps cancelling my order, but when I pay through Card I get an error..>:

check your credit card. I bet you have multiple charges on it. One for each time you get the error.

"You either get in line early or you're not getting them," Mendoza said. "And you're never going to see them again. They come out like once every 10 years. It's now or never." lol at this comment. :smh:

Man im scared of finish line mobile...each time I got the error message when I placed the order...checking my account now to see if it went through

Last edited:
why yall using paypal? they fluke just pay str8 with your card, paypal is a scam its gotten better over the years at least they have a customer service number now, back in the day they could not even be called and never answered e-mails

Tried cancelling my order from size? since I was able to get through at NDC this morning and they're tellin me it has already been shipped. Hopefully it shows up soon enough. Guess that's what i get lol

ok i got 2 orders in at FNL mobile site but only got the 1 email confirmation.  hoping the other order went through, i have the conf # but no email.  oh well, just glad i snagged a pair!  it was looking bad this morning after i couldn't get through on NDC but i had my girl on her laptop and i was on the desktop computer, my laptop, and my phone and we kept at it.  merry xmas to me!!

FNL Mobile enabler is a LEGEND as of the moment he hit submit.  But NT and the community needs to recognize this.  He has affected the lives of many.  How many post were featured with folks frustration that they can't add to cart or even get on the website.  This guy comes out the woodwork with the tool that forever changed lives.  Join me and salute because I ordered off my phone while my computer was lying to me saying that it would let me in when there is room.  Legend for years to come.  I know when we go tell the story of procuring the 11s it will go something like this "...and could not get thru to get a pair.  I went on NT to see what the current state of the shoe game is for that exact moment in time and sommeone said FNL Mobile."   I thank that gentlemen profusely. 
CHURCH

wow...major props to you guys that posted the mobile finishline site. extra clutch. just got my size 11. $183.99 shipped since it let me use my winner's circle dollars. maaaad good looks.
nthat.gif

Glad you got through bro!

ahhh I meant I got an 11.5 I'm hype. I'm glad I didn't give it. and this site came through for me yet again with the good advice. i can rest.

and i'm glad i just read the print in FNL's summary of the shoe saying LIMIT 1 PER. i was just about to try and order a 2nd...imagine if they would've cancelled my order because of that! lmaoo. reading is fundamental!
Lol yup.  I saw that right away.  Hopefully our orders are good.  Got mines in pretty early.

Got pairs for my homies and a pair for the lil one.  I'm all set with this release.  Keep your eyes out for the round ball store just in case folks.  We know how random they can be.

Back
Top Bottom