Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that a lot of folks don't usually go for my size.

A lot of small footed individuals here.
Oh and an 11/11.5, but usually take an 11.
I fall under this...  (size 9) 
laugh.gif
  What Part of Ma are you from Hughes?   I'm 40 Mins south of Boston...   Every Store I've called are getting these, so I'm confident!!!  All but South Shore plaza are FCFS!!

Truuuuu [emoji]128072[/emoji]
wish ATL might b your best bet I think they open at 12 but most people who go there aren't GS
Hey thanks for the heads up on this!! I will look in to this store as well....The website says they do phone orders...hmmmm themm opening so late makes me nervous....they may be a plan B

Called all the stores in Roosevelt Field 3 said tickets friday morning 2 of them said come at 8 one said 6 another said call mall security but they had no info. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is actually my first release my boy is being a bad influence on me and is getting me into the sneaker game with his collection haha, how does the RSVP with nike work is it that twitter ****?

I'm hoping to cop over the internet.

If not, I have to hit the malls up, but its spring break in Tallahassee so most people are home/vacation while I'm stuck here having to work.

Hopefully one works out for me.

Is anyone actually trying to RSVP without a bot? Seems like RSVP is dunzo now. We'll see how fast this thread moves today, but at least I'm not sitting around worried about RSVPing. I figure even if I don't get in on the NTSF RSVP, they will have pairs later on Saturday afternoon that I'll grab from if all else fails.

Is anyone actually trying to RSVP without a bot? Seems like RSVP is dunzo now. We'll see how fast this thread moves today, but at least I'm not sitting around worried about RSVPing. I figure even if I don't get in on the NTSF RSVP, they will have pairs later on Saturday afternoon that I'll grab from if all else fails.
I'm 0 for 7 at NTSF RSVPs man. 

I'm 0 for 7 at NTSF RSVPs man. 

Well prior to Feb I was something like 7/9 thru NTSF since I moved out here in July. Hit on DB9's, BRed IVs, BRed XI, Charcoal VII, Mars IV, Knicks 1, FR V's... but since Feb and these stupid bots taking over, I haven't stood a chance. I signed up for SoleReserve and will roll the dice with that and not worry about doing anything. Seems like a win win to me if the chances of success are basically ZERO.

Well prior to Feb I was something like 7/9 thru NTSF since I moved out here in July. Hit on DB9's, BRed IVs, BRed XI, Charcoal VII, Mars IV, Knicks 1, FR V's... but since Feb and these stupid bots taking over, I haven't stood a chance. I signed up for SoleReserve and will roll the dice with that and not worry about doing anything. Seems like a win win to me if the chances of success are basically ZERO.
It FEELS like chances are basically zero. Right on though bro.

I'm hoping to cop over the internet.

If not, I have to hit the malls up, but its spring break in Tallahassee so most people are home/vacation while I'm stuck here having to work.

Hopefully one works out for me.
At least its SB and you wont have to fight the college crowd that should help just a LITTLE.

I miss FL I need to get back

It FEELS like chances are basically zero. Right on though bro.

No, with bots/apps playing now, your chances of winning when actually doing it yourself ARE near zero. No "feels like" about it. In under one second NTSF will get hit with hundreds, if not thousands of DMs. One second. How do you deal with that if you're at your computer? Typing the word takes longer than one second, and that's assuming there's no delay of a few seconds in receiving and reading the tweet. If anyone wants to try their hand at RSVP, far be it from me to stop them, but based on the results of the first SoleReserve and the recent success of these other ones, I am no longer participating.

At least its SB and you wont have to fight the college crowd that should help just a LITTLE.

I miss FL I need to get back
Thats what I'm hoping for.

Not to mention the mall in Tallahassee RANDOMLY has a Jimmy Jazz now...lol, the most random spot ever.

This!!!

I signed up on Solereserve too homie... but like you said earlier I have a feeling they will do a small FCFS later on that Saturday :smokin

No, with bots/apps playing now, your chances of winning when actually doing it yourself ARE near zero. No "feels like" about it. In under one second NTSF will get hit with hundreds, if not thousands of DMs. One second. How do you deal with that if you're at your computer? Typing the word takes longer than one second, and that's assuming there's no delay of a few seconds in receiving and reading the tweet. If anyone wants to try their hand at RSVP, far be it from me to stop them, but based on the results of the first SoleReserve and the recent success of these other ones, I am no longer participating.
I know. I'm agreeing with you. Just trying to hit home the fact that it really is zero chance now. Man, at first I thought the Twitter RSVP was a cool idea. Welp, hope everyone gets their pair!!

The guy at perimeter foot locker said mall security lets you park at 5, line up at 6 or 7, then another list of hoops to jump through. Lol
Thanks for the info...Thinking about trying Lenox Square.....Not really sure how yall do it in the A...Up here in Ohio we do the whole Ghost chair, camp, bit...The store I go to doesnt care what time you park I slept overnight in my car for my BReds..
laugh.gif

I just secured my pair at FNL. My boy said he will hold them for me. I didn't think I was going to be able to since they only had one 13 in stock.

at $170 you can't even just buy the shoe for the hell of it anymore... you have to seriously contemplate "am I really gonna get solid wears out of this thing?"

my answer: nope

passing on a butchered classic :x

at $170 you can't even just buy the shoe for the hell of it anymore... you have to seriously contemplate "am I really gonna get solid wears out of this thing?"

I think that's how one should approach any shoe, but your point is lacking. These were $150 in 1997. Fast forward 15 years and in real dollars a $150 release would now be a $213 release based on the consumer price index. The XIII, even at $170, remains one of the most reasonable retros, arguably one of only 2-3 that is cheaper today than it was upon release.

But hey, go on pushing imaginary "facts".

Also, I might add: if you think this is a butchered classic, you aren't the least bit objective about what makes for butchering a retro. The leather might not be the same thickness or grain quality used in 1997, but those days are long gone on most retros (and most sneakers in general). There's no glaring differences between this retro and the OG, and as far as Jordan retros go, this one is far closer and with far less changes than most. Just move on if you are done with the brand and retros, but don't come in here making points that aren't rooted in reality and can't be taken seriously.

Last edited:

i hope you dont really believe that ray ray ...the butchered classic line not the previous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom