Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly *** shoes! but me thinks i'll still cop for the sake of it!
Lol wsup with these fools saying that the shoe is ugly, but they'll still waste time and money, just to say that they have a pair... 

Let another man have a chance if you don't like the color, this isn't the only color to this silhouette...

this thread is way quieter than the release on most other jordans. I think it will take an hour to two to sell out.

2nd in line right now *cue Bill Cosby gif* had to jog a lil but after the doors opened but nobody really came to the store I'm at, they all had tunnel vision to foot locker kill

Man, the thirst is real. This lady brought her two kids to grab three tickets. Her son like 2 or 3, he got a size 9.5.

^^^ Resell gang. The game is jacked up. This is my last pair for a month or two. Need to remodel my kitchen. Hope the hype dies down.

Ugly *** shoes! but me thinks i'll still cop for the sake of it!

When people don't get there size on release day, they run straight to resellers and pay $300. Don't panic if you don't get your size today. Let the hype die down then cop

Never understood why the store or managers even allow that. Seriously, a mens size shoe for a kid/toddler?
eyes.gif
18 and up. Stop all these punk *** 13 year old getting extra tickets just to gain 30 - 60 bucks. Then they have to have there parents be in line and you know not all parents will do it.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop this morning!  Resellers tried to hype this release to drive up the preorder price. smh    Everyone should be able to get a pair.  Plus since it's an OG colorway I wouldn't doubt if they restocked them some time in the next few months.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop this morning!  Resellers tried to hype this release to drive up the preorder price. smh    Everyone should be able to get a pair.  Plus since it's an OG colorway I wouldn't doubt if they restocked them some time in the next few months.
This. Good Luck Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom