Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The average american who missed the 11's and the previous restocks are probably (hopefully) passing on this release....

Did you guys know that you can input all your payment information in the system with a different shoe in your cart?

Just have another tab open with the actual cart and another at the PLACE ORDER screen.........then when you add the shoe and delete the other shoe in the tab with your shopping cart, go to the PAYMENT tab and hit refresh to update to the one shoe you want and all you have to do is his PLACE ORDER and its done?

Did this so you dont have to enter all your CC info in and get checked out faster.
 this is the oldest trick...it's pretty irrelevant tho. you can save your CC info for footlocker, champs or finishline. I forget which one. and it's Irrelevant on NDC. 

NIKE.COM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you for your order.
Hello Brandon,

Thanks for ordering from Nike.com. We hope you found everything you were looking for (and if not, we'd love to hear from you.)

Your Estimated Delivery: 03/20/2013

My plan worked out............added it to my cart, was on the PLACE ORDER page on a different tab, refreshed..........VOILA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ndc link didnt work at first.  now all sizes in carts.  couldnt get off fnl either, said product was not available.

why is this so hard

NDC crashed for me, failed on all the other sites. I clicked them all in under 3 seconds.... My luck is ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom