Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got thru FNL to the kids size, but wanted men. By the time I searched and couldnt find men sizes, splash.

Last edited:
I Was planning to camp out at the local spot, but I figured I'd try online...  The link on the Nike Twitter didn't work and NDC was sold out. Somehow Finishline came through on my browser and I got my pair.  Plenty of sizes left, just hang in there!

i cant get the option to ship to store to work on fnl. anyone else?

gotta save that $9

Last edited:
AYEEEEEE JACK (Si voice) . Copped with EASE, to quote my dude lyricalj "light work" gentleman...
This pisses me off, You're an Idiot and I'm sure everyone will agree with me. that was a size someone missed because you wanna play games. I copped my pair with ease so I'm not even being salty, but this **** is too much. 

Why? I tried to help someone out here.

It's like I was holding a pair for someone else to get. Fallback Mr. Morton

night ya'll! keep trying. can't keep staring at this FSR on finishline all night. good luck to everyone. already copped my size 9 on NDC at 5am. :smokin

fnal as of 5 seconds ago. These will flop

You've got some little feet bro :lol:

NDC is ALWAYS my first option...but the last two times struck out...was still able to cop 2 pair for my 2 boys that asked me to cop for them...didnt get one for myself tho had them from the CDP pack and MURDERED them..use them for the gym now lol
the last 2 releases i wanted were Corks and Red Suedes...no luck for obvious reasons...this was a limited GR in high numbers...Easy Cop if you were determined 

Finishlines system is Terrible, Only on Popular Release dates you'll get an Error message for CC or Paypal.....With a bank account full of money smfh

Finally got through on FNL! Email confirmation received! Don't give up yet!!!

Last edited:
Copped x2 on FNL. There is STILL just about a FSR on that site. Just have to be patient.

damn...finally got thru on eastbay after 30 min....then found out it's backordered, WTF
mean.gif

NDC twitter link didn't load for me on all browsers when it posted, tried on chrome first, then firefox and IE, all fail...smh
its been saying backordered on eastbay since the shoe has been online couple days ago

I could have had the easy cop on FNL, but it was screwing up with Paypal and by the time I got my card it was too late....

I went in and out the page like 5 times to access my PP and Mr. Rebates and still check out and enter my WC reward. FNL has been in the clutch for me as of late. Screw ndc and eastbay.

Any get through on Eastbay or FTL?

I got through and checked out of Eastbay in less than a minute... Very surprising...

twitter link for NDC failed on me for some reason. When I finally got to the page, all size 13s were in carts. Had to click add to cart about 50 times before I finally got my pair.
Same thing happened to me...and what's crazy I accidentally clicked on the GS size link and I was still able to cop my size

the last 2 releases i wanted were Corks and Red Suedes...no luck for obvious reasons...this was a limited GR in high numbers...Easy Cop if you were determined 
Easy cop if you were determined yes...easy cop of NDC?? MAYBE for some..its all luck trust me determination means sht if youre putting all your eggs in one basket (or cart in this case lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom