Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got to work not even 5 minutes went to Eastbay... after 6 clicks i got a size 12.
nthat.gif
You still have a chance! Just keep clicking!

Hey Guys...Lenox mall atl came through for me..got 2 pairs..people are still copping here..champs & athletes foot have "good stock left in mens" per workers

Man I had no idea this release was gonna be like this. I guess I've really spent no time around the JB threads. If it makes anybody feel better that didn't get theirs it seems JB is into restocks so their is always some hope.
This went to 2 different malls around 5am already 60+ deep at both locations, thought this release was gonna be easy. Luckily NDC & FNL came thru for me.

Holy crap!  I think I got through FL!!! 

I checked out as a guest got an order # as well as a customer #.  Am I good? 

I checked out on NBAStore only to get hit with the out of stock on my size .. seriously .. made it all the way through to clicking submit order ...
mean.gif

this was earlier btw when they first sent the link

I never thought this shoe would be hard to get it and it wasn't.

I wouldn't be shocked if there were a couple restocks on these.

I mean the Bred 13's had about 15 of them lol.

Just got a confirmation email!  Ive been up since 6:30am and been trying since 7am...cant believe I got through.  Was hoping to get lucky earlier so I could get some sleep but now I gotta get ready to head to the rodeo ..with a 10% hangover ...was it worth it?  YES

Grab my pair easily despite ppl without tickets being salty and a boy calling the police on his self through Villa ticket system

Can't make post with dudes getting all sensitive. 
roll.gif
Not wasting my time going back and forward with you about this. At the end of the day, it was just an opinion. I NEVER said this was facts. All that matters is..I copped mine. Hope you got yours. On to the next release!
I copped with ease, not the issue. I'm sick of hearing "bot theories" specially ridiculous ones like you suggest. 

FTL does give incentive. Join their club and get GC from purchases.

Being that I always strike out on both FTL and Eastbay, that's preventing me from investing in it. FNL has been coming through for me as crazy as that sounds.

Since last year, I haven't missed a release I've tried for on FNL *knock on wood*.  Never thought I'd see the day.  Main reason why I wind up with so many damn WC rewards, lol.
i mean worse case I take my coupons and clean up on elite socks before the coupons expire
happy.gif
Yeah, I have 6 left to burn through.  Looks like a lot of socks and shorts, lol.

well if anyone in the Bay Area struck out looking for a size 11.5. I have an RSVP today @ Nike SF, but I was able to cop online. I'm in the South Bay, so my TIME/GAS is not worth just to get the shoes now instead of just waiting 5-7 days on shipment.

And btw I drive a big gas guzzling SUV lol

But if you really desperate for these kicks, I'll make my way out there to SF to pick up the shoes if you help me out, ill help you. :wink:

I prob wont be able to go there until 2-3PM

IF YOURE POSTING YOU JUST GO THRU .. THATS BECAUSE YOU HAD THEM IN UR CART AND WERE ON CONTDOWN TO CHECK OUT. FOR EVERYONE ELSE THEY ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE SAYING OTHERS HAVE ADDED TO CART ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom