Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope FNL don't BS with my order. they are notorious for that. Hope there is a restock on these for all who missed out.

Wow this was like an XI release at the mall where I picked up my raffle pair. People were actin crazy and running after every non existent chance they thought may work, LOL I was glad to have my pair and bounce.

Was it river oaks? I just went up there to grab a gs pair for my girl and it looked like a zoo.
I just walked back out.

Had my 11.5 locked up but get a message this morning that it fell through. Ended up with a 12 now that I need to get traded for an 11.5. I hate having to deal with that crap. I just want my pair without any hassle. Heard my local mall broke out in big fights at both stores.
Same here whole front entrance got shattered when ppl rushed then cops kicked everybody back outside... Then they did a raffle started flipping but I got called 3rd no.127 
happy.gif

Wow, got hooked up by an awesome NTer for retail + tax + shipping. :smokin Feeling much better about oversleeping this morning now.

Y'all got so much hate for employees it's crazy! They will always get 1st dibs and even if they didnt they could still come out and say they don't have your size with 10 pairs in your size sitting on shelves. Don't piss off the middleman that you kinda need. Lol! Much like waiters/waitresses, shoe store employees can "spit in your food" too!

Well I rarely buy shoes in store so Im hating for the people that do buy in stores. That way they don't piss on the middleman.

Hope FNL don't BS with my order. they are notorious for that. Hope there is a restock on these for all who missed out.
I never had a problem with FNL, dating backing to the CDPs 11/12 release. I couldn't get a pair off FNL today but if i did, I wouldnt worry.

Last edited:
So the largest size available by the time I got to front of line was a 10. I bought it and I have a local guy that wants to trade for my real size which is a 12. If the shoes look legit and he has receipt then I will make the switch

I chose to camp out for these because the release for the Black/Red 13s was extremely smooth with FNL ticketing system. Even though they had the same system this time, FTL reps fuked it all up by yelling out, "everybody for footlocker line up!"  It got bananas after that.  People cut lines and all kinds of crazy ish.  In the end, me and a dedicated few waited patiently while FNL reps pointed us out that we'd been there for hours already.  Although some cats got their pair before me that had only been there for a few minutes.  My homeboy missed out on his size because of it and had to get 1/2 size bigger.  I lucked out because I wear a size 12 and nobody else did.  Not an easy cop at all.  Was a straight up nightmare.  One dude cut the line by paying somebody.  He got ratted out to the cops, got kicked out of line and then started threatening everybody.  So he lost his money and got no sneaks and almost went to jail.  This is only my second time camping out for J's.  Likely won't do it again.  At least I hope not.  Anyways quality on these 13s are INCREDIBLE!  Much happier with these than my black/red 13s.  But they both are a sick looking shoe.  Just thought I'd share my story.  Good luck to those still lookin to cop and congrats to those that went through hell to get them.

Shorty came through and she agreed to be my permanent connect.
not really a connect becuase shes givin you reseller prices lol
Yea but as the relationship grows the prices get better and whatever other perks that can happen. Gotta start somewhere, you know?
Exactly.

You're not going to get something without giving a lil tip, especially the first time dealing with a person.  Regardless, you should be willing to at the least pay an extra 20 so that the person is more inclined to deal with you.  Comes in handy with limited releases as the relationship builds.

I had on a black hoody. They was shady as hell for them to pull that when they only had one fsr. Were you able to snatch up a pair? I drove by Scheels this morning and they had only 2 people out there. I would have went there if I didn't have my rewards card
i just seen a dude with a orange hoody huggin the door lol, i told you that FNL be shady to me! **** them! but yeah i won the raffle at Champs so iam good! i was gonna go to scheels  and cop one more, but the whole fam got em so pockets need a rest! 

got my pair fairly easy
ohwell.gif
 got to my local FNL 1 hour before they opened and i was suprised  there was only a handfull of people lined up (6 to be exact) got my 10.5
smokin.gif
 congrats to those who got theirs who are not trying to resell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom