Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent messages to about 5 people off CL and none will come down off 300 smh
if you wait a little while you can probably get these close to retail on ebay, everyobody knows you don't buy hot release sneakers a few days after they come out
grin.gif

I went early for my pair even though I won a raffle 'cause I had other stuff to do today. Big mistake. The mall was a freaking zoo. Cats trying to buy spots in line for GS pairs...

Why does some guy have them for $700 on ebay and not even using his own pictures. :stoneface: Why are people in line calling these the white and red ones :stoneface: And why do kids wear Famous shirts with bred 11s in line :stoneface: Jadakiss are you out there

So me and my twin bro walked out of Nike Dallas with our RSVP'ed pairs and random jackass dude says "probably bought em to flip em" to others. I guess because I'm Indian or that I didn't wear some J's to the release, I'm not a real sneakerhead. SMDH.
mean.gif

He did get a not so nice response from me. Hope he ends up paying rape-*** reseller price. Douche.

it usually varies, 88 i didn't get my order confirmation for a while, the purple electro foam i got it right away...

and you definitely got lucky someone must released a pair of your size.  when i first click the link(within seconds as they post) the page went to error for a while. 
So did mine, I just refreshed the error page and it went through. 2 for 2 on NDC.

What makes you think it would be easier to get? Afternoon means more people are off work and out of school, all going after the same inventory. You would have less of a chance. Morning is the way to go.

Because the number of people taking off work and kids trying to skip school would be signifcantly lower vs saturday motnings when no one works or has school. Yeah they take off and skip but it wouldnt be nearly as many. That WC3 were fairly easy after the first 20 minutes. I went thru fnl twoce for me and once for my cousin

Damn it feels so good to finally own these beauties.

The mall my way was crazy, had to call the police on folks and everything.

Anyways, I walked out with my size and picked up an infant size for my daughter.

Took a bunch of pics as usual, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

tongue.gif

==========================================================================================

Solo shots.

68evix.png

20925bl.png

ouur01.png

Father & Daughter shots (my favorites).

2hofv2d.png

s40rrn.png

dveqh.png

acx6ch.png

The ON FEET shot!

15mbpxe.png

And the collection shot (I need more 13s btw).

2q2puvp.png

==========================================================================================

All in all, I'm EXTREMELY happy with my pair.

They fit true to size IMO, and they great on feet.

My next pickup won't be till next month, but I have 2 more pairs (one 7, one
glasses.gif
coming next week.

Look out for those in the pickup thread section.

smokin.gif
Always love your pics. Also, I need your altitudes.
happy.gif

I always try and get 2 pairs of the shoes I want. (I mostly pick up Jordan 10's-14's and some XX8's). I get the shoes from the manager of one of the shoe stores. I pay $225 cash per pair, but I have to get 4 pairs. I keep my 2 pairs of size 9.5s, and usually will try and get my son's size or my brother's size. Both of them were able to get there sizes at the mall for retail. I dont mind paying $40-$45 over retail to guarantee my pairs, because I get the shoes no hassle and no lines. I just charge $275 to cover priority shipping, insurance, and also the 15% self employment tax I pay since I get payment thru our paypal account. There are pairs selling for $300-$355+ on ebay on bids, so $275 is helping someone out if it saves them $25-$80 in my opinion.

Last edited:
Damn it feels so good to finally own these beauties.

The mall my way was crazy, had to call the police on folks and everything.

Anyways, I walked out with my size and picked up an infant size for my daughter.

Took a bunch of pics as usual, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

:tongue:

Solo shots.

68evix.png

20925bl.png

ouur01.png

Father

Always love your pics. Also, I need your altitudes. :D

Future my boy, how dare you sit those bum *** Altitudes next to the Black Toes :x: { :lol:

As usual, great pics fam! :smokin

I have an extra size 8.5 and 8. Both ready to ship if paypal payment is received by 4pm (The time the post office in our mall closes). I will let them go for $275 each with priority shipping. Just trying to help out some fellow Nike Talkers. 

Moms & Pops shop round my charging $350!!! WTF I can't believe this release turned into madness :smh: thank you B.E.T. for spoon feeding us "He Got Game" for the past 2 months!

I have an extra size 8.5 and 8. Both ready to ship if paypal payment is received by 4pm (The time the post office in our mall closes). I will let them go for $275 each with priority shipping. Just trying to help out some fellow Nike Talkers. 

Lol............nah

Hit my peeps up in Guam.Said they dont come out until next week.Might wanna chill on those resell prices for a minute.I smell restocks.For some of yall saying you trying to help folks out but charging more than retail and shipping,Yall wild!! 

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the buy and sell thread. I was just trying to help someone else for close to what I paid for it. I'm not out to make money, or I'd put them on ebay as a pre-sale and sell them for alot more before they even release. Sorry guys, no harm was meant. I just saw that someone said they couldn't find a pair for under $300, and I've saw that ebay listings are ending around $350. 

I always try and get 2 pairs of the shoes I want. (I mostly pick up Jordan 10's-14's and some XX8's). I get the shoes from the manager of one of the shoe stores. I pay $225 cash per pair, but I have to get 4 pairs. I keep my 2 pairs of size 9.5s, and usually will try and get my son's size or my brother's size. Both of them were able to get there sizes at the mall for retail. I dont mind paying $40-$45 over retail to guarantee my pairs, because I get the shoes no hassle and no lines. I just charge $275 to cover priority shipping, insurance, and also the 15% self employment tax I pay since I get payment thru our paypal account. There are pairs selling for $300-$355+ on ebay on bids, so $275 is helping someone out if it saves them $25-$80 in my opinion.
Helping someone out if you charge em $85 over retail (assuming shipping is $25)? That's not helping ANYONE out dude, only yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom