Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here from San Antonio? i'm going to be there when these drop. I want to see what the hype is when J's drop down there
I got some friends in SA from what I understand most people out there only rock js so it could be a difficult cop.

I got some friends in SA from what I understand most people out there only rock js so it could be a difficult cop.
Wrong. I live here and every release is always a difficult cop here. The stores get minimum stock and we have 1 HOH that get's next to nothing in stock. We get disrespected as being one of the top 10 largest cities in the nation population wise.

I guess that's how it works when Houston and Dallas are in the same state....

Anyways there's a regional forum for this discussion.

Last edited:
^^^FML. I'll try online but damn I know I could get these in Houston no problem. But will be in SA Friday night. Might have to get someone to try and cop for me..

I think these are gonna be hard to get not like Bred 11's but somewhat close. I called my connect last week about these I'm trying to get 2 pair

I think these are gonna be hard to get not like Bred 11's but somewhat close. I called my connect last week about these I'm trying to get 2 pair
 well if they are on the level just below the Bred 11s then Im getting my 2 with ease. Bred 11s were an easy cop for me on NDC so these should be super easy .... Im hoping :]

I love the 13s and it is my favorite out of the line but I hope this won't be as hard to get then the black/red 13s. Does anybody know about the quality on these? From what I heard the craftsmanship will be better than the black/red 13s that already came out.

Haven't copped 1 pair of XIIIs since my OG 96 White/Reds...

they just finally fell apart this summer so you know what time it is :pimp:

Everyone is getting their tax refunds now and they'll be gunning for these. I'm going on vacation that day, so hopefully I'll RSVP under my nephew's name so he can pick them up.

Yeah it will get crazy in here about 10 days out from release.  A lot of people around me that aren't big collectors or shoe guys, that don't buy more than 1-3 pairs of shoes per year, have held off on buying their new shoes until these come out.  And these will be the shoes they wear on the reg, just every day to do do whatever in.  Says a lot about how sought after this CW is and how much larger the crowd is that wants a pair of these.  Now that the Royals and Corks are done with, my eyes are 100% set on this prize.

My must haves for 2013 releases:

1) Royal 1's (NA)

2) These 13's

3) Black Toe 1's (NA)

Grapes and a few others are releases I definitely can't wait for, but these three are the one's I will not miss out on.
Did you forget the 3 '88? or just not feeling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom