Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New images from sneakernews, I cant wait.

Wish jb could do more authentic looking retros like these. I mean no significant alterations at all.

co-sign i was telling my boy these look identical to the OGs..and the cdp were pretty close too. this is one of those rare colorways they don't alter or come out with a low top version or any of that funny business

Last edited:
Might get pricey for me also, looks like another one of these for me..

1 for me $180
1 for the wife $180
3 for the mini dudes $175

I dont need doubles. I barely wear what I have.

Last edited:
I gotta get one for the god-daughter, and one for me. She asked what I was getting next, and replies looks like you're getting me some too. 

im probably going to grab my kids pair from FNL if there is free shipping on his size. Add the $20 WC I have sitting here and thats $30+tax for his.

hopefully my pair and my girls pairs are at least tax free if i can get them thru eastbay.

Hoping she makes me mad the day of release so i can have an excuse to not her hers :lol:

the 2 shoes share the same colors except the playoffs have the yellow ring. its too minor of a detail for me for me to really care the color order.
Lol, come on man -you can't moan about the nicknames but then put up the wrong colorway in the title.

These are arriving to retailers already.   Should be a easy cop as long as you do your homework.

^^^ i remember selling penny candy for 5 cents at school so i can get my GS pair for $100 - 10% B average student discount.

times have changed :D
Hahahahaha dang and how many miles did u have to walk to school both ways up hill?

Might get pricey for me.

1 for me
1 for the fiance
1 for the mini me

I dont need doubles. I barely wear what I have.
I'm starting to come to this realization about doubles too. Doubled up on the Black/Red XIII's... I might sell the DS pair to make room for these. 

I only doubled up on cetain pairs like Bred 11's and 13's and Cool Grey 9's....I'm thinking about doubling up on these

Pictures have definitely changed my mind . Might have to pick these up after all

these are probably the last jordans ill be super excited for..the 8s are gonna be kinda meh to me, especially if the playoffs dont have a red pulltab..ill cop but wont be as amped as I was for the royals and these. only a columbia re-release would bring out the kid in me again after these.

these are probably the last jordans ill be super excited for..the 8s are gonna be kinda meh to me, especially if the playoffs dont have a red pulltab..ill cop but wont be as amped as I was for the royals and these. only a columbia re-release would bring out the kid in me again after these.
you forgot the crimson and joker 3s in your checklist. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom