Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to UNDS these the same day.

Never owned this color way, so I'm super excited!

Hope everyone is able to cop.

I've got the same plan. These will not be DS very long at all. We all have shoes that we buy then they sit for months, and even longer, before we break em out. But these and royals may be the first back to back releases that get top spots in my rotation immediately.

I sent that in store pic to a buddy of mine and he opened it while he was checking out at wal mart, in a small suburban town in Oklahoma. The 20 something female working the register saw the pic and said "Oh **** are those in stores already, I gotta go get them ******* now!" LOL he told her not yet, but even the cashier at the small town wal mart is thirsting for these. Don't be lazy on these, fellas!

These can't come soon enough! Really excited for a fresh pair of XIII's. The last pair I got was the 2010 Flints, and I still have those DS because I've been wearing my pair with 3M lol.

hope this will be easy
tongue.gif
i never have trouble getting the kicks i want from ndc. 6% off + free shipping FTW!

After these i am officially done with 13s.. unless i can trade my recent flints and bred 13s for some wit 3m..

Altitudes from 2005
Flints from 2010
White Reds from 2010
Playoffs from 2011
Breds from this year

These....

Imo... Best og colorways of any jordan

I won't be done until I get my hands on a pair of '04 Black/Red again. :smh:

Last edited:
i dont know what this silly song has to do with the shoes
this song was released in 1991

this shoe was released with MJ"s love child was born
I think he was making a reference to how the people were talking about the order of the colors for this sneaker since the playoff 13s have the same colors on the box as these 13s

"one thirty nine..............one fiddy wit tax"

Wheres my DeLorean?

FIXED.....LULZ

Last edited:
I would never buy early off of eBay.

Also, if you don't get them release day, don't forget about restock after restock!

RESTOCKS ARE HOOP DREAMS..THAT STUFF NEVER WORKS FOR ME... ITS EITHER BUY EARLY OR BUY AFTER RD FROM A RESELLER...SAME GAME

My Fam just posted this on FB and tagged me.. they trying to come at me 
laugh.gif
... do these look fishy to you tho ? or is it just me

Unless ther GS they look fishy! The the whisker holes look fake!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom