Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cashm0neyand1 - to be honest... I CANT AFFORD YEEZYS :lol:

dont got no $1500 sitting around these parts. :tongue:

Everyone can afford yeezys. Its just that its too hard to justify spending that amount on a shoe. But im cheap

sooo  i guess they're just  going to keep replaying the movie until the shoe drops?!?!i mean damn i remember the movie , h3ll  i had them on when i was watchin it in the theaters for the first time (summer of 98)  but this sh** is killing me 
mean.gif

Couldn't cop the corks or other releases I wanted to... so I'm either copping the Iverson's Georgetown this saturday or these the following weekend

96 here
I think we are all on the same page.
same here these were the first pair i owned, bought them when i was in the service along with the white and red that dropped a few months later and beat them to hell playing ball. I still have a DS pair of OGs this will be had.

Everyone can afford yeezys. Its just that its too hard to justify spending that amount on a shoe. But im cheap
cashm0neyand1 - to be honest... I CANT AFFORD YEEZYS :lol:

dont got no $1500 sitting around these parts. :tongue:

im only kidding. spending that much is just irresponsible in my opinion for anyone. i dont believe in spending that much for a shoe unless your a celebrity.

The 16th can't come quick enough man, these are looking nice! Hopefully my boy at FA comes thru

Woo...picked up a pair of DS Playoff 13's for $275 shipped. Need these to complete my original colorway collection (at least the mids).
glasses.gif

Man, I'm actually looking forward to these.. I thought JB would butcher these.. But it's looking like great quality from the pics.. :smokin

If I can get these on discount ill get them and sell my CDP pair. I dont know why i bought them a full size bigger than I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom