Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here ya go guys every angle possible..
I can't wait to cop those...

NHuJ8.gif

These are a must have ;; can't wait to cop should be an ez buy tho if the tax getters don't get to them ;; Ol once a year Jordan wearin mo***r f***ers

The Grape 5's got moved back to May 4th, which is great news for this release.  I was already getting ready for that stretch that was going to happen in March, but now we might get a week off before these hit.  Someone related these to the playoff XII's and that made me realize that is probably why I really like them so much.  Playoff XII's are one of my top 3 Jordan's ever, and these have that same look looking down on feet. 
IMO,these relate to the Taxi's to me.

Last edited:
Checked around yesterday at footlockers n was told there limited so no tkts like XI release!

The Grape 5's got moved back to May 4th, which is great news for this release.  I was already getting ready for that stretch that was going to happen in March, but now we might get a week off before these hit.  Someone related these to the playoff XII's and that made me realize that is probably why I really like them so much.  Playoff XII's are one of my top 3 Jordan's ever, and these have that same look looking down on feet. 
IMO,these relate to the Taxi's to me.

This! Either way these will be copped.

Might even start lookin for a pair of DS Playoff 13's for the hell of it since I passed on them a few years back

Might even start lookin for a pair of DS Playoff 13's for the hell of it since I passed on them a few years back

Probably my favorite release in the past 2 years. Good luck finding a DS pair for a reasonable price. I wouldn't mind another myself. Those things are like pillows on my feet.

Probably my favorite release in the past 2 years. Good luck finding a DS pair for a reasonable price. I wouldn't mind another myself. Those things are like pillows on my feet.

Bad part is I could've had them for $190 a few months after the release but I passed for another pair of TB3's, which I ended up trading away anyways :smh: shame on me. #REGRET

I should have my pair Friday![emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

I'm looking forward to these. They look like they are good quality as far as I can tell from the pics. March 16 release date right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom