Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss already knows I got a sneaker problem!  My daughter likes to camp with me, she likes sleeping bags! 
wink.gif

2 Pairs here I come!

While everyone is calling in sick, I'm going to be ditching class to campout for these. I just hope the weather is nice though.

Damn, the more i see these the more i want them. I already told my friend i was passing on these and said i'd help him try to cop. Friday, not an issue...my boss already knows i have an issue.

I'm very excited for these since its damn near impossible to find the 13/10 CDP on eBay in my size. I cannot wait !

If you could only get 1 of these (Both are same price) which would you prefer? I like them both but can't decide which one....
eyes.gif

2008 CDP

or

2011 Playoffs

If you could only get 1 of these (Both are same price) which would you prefer? I like them both but can't decide which one....:rolleyes

2008 CDP

or

2011 Playoffs

Get whichever one you want more buddy. Don't let other people decide how you're gonna spend your money. Do you plan on getting the 2013 Retro? If you are, get the Playoffs. Those are hard to come by. Super comfortable too,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom