Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing on these. My OGs are still good

... Eventho they a size 6Y & I'm a men's 9... nd eventho they give me bunyans...
laugh.gif

Repped for that booty above.  Didn't even notice the shoes, lol.

Can't wait for these to drop. The XIII are one of the more comfortable Retro's.

Last edited:
Remember seeing this in the movie He Got Game back in the day. I called em 'one fiddy' :lol:

Back in the day, I passed on the HGG's and bought the lowtop blk/navy blue 13s, reason, too many people had the HGG's in middle-school.

Looks like history is about to repeat itself.

Back in the day, I passed on the HGG's and bought the lowtop blk/navy blue 13s, reason, too many people had the HGG's in middle-school.

Looks like history is about to repeat itself.

We must be around the same age range, I was in middle school when they dropped and wanted both.

Those navy/black low tops were so underrated back them, I can't believe it now. :smh:

I remember seeing them on sale at footlocker for under $100.

Last edited:
I got a pair still on ice. Broke em out this wekend and was happy to report that there was not a bit of yellowing or cracking.
Looked like the day I bought them. So nice....

We must be around the same age range, I was in middle school when they dropped and wanted both.

Those navy/black low tops were so underrated back them, I can't believe it now. :smh:

I remember seeing them on sale at footlocker for under $100.

My sis had those lows. I was sad mom wouldn't buy them for me. I was too young and tore up all my shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom