Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL

Who is she? Please tell me she does hardcore...:tongue:
Maliah Michel

are these $160 or $170?

i couldn't justify paying $170 for the bred and NOT get 3M with it.

All 13's will be $170. That's been confirmed.

And I'm with you on the Black/Red 13's, I couldn't pay that $170 with no 3M. Still looking for some 2004's.

are these $160 or $170?

i couldn't justify paying $170 for the bred and NOT get 3M with it.

Yeah its a shame that they completely discarded the 3m reflective feature dispite the adjusting price hike. Even the 2004 retros had the 3m though the tumbled leather on the toe was already inferior compared to the 1998 ogs.
The ogs and 2004/5 retros retailed at the same price of around 150 euros in germany. So the price hike up to 170 now in 2013 is ok for the black toes.
But the retail of 160 for oldschool models like the 3 and 4 is riduculous.

just got playoffs back in my life.. i just need these & the blk/reds & ill be gud on xiii

Last edited:
Yeah its a shame that they completely discarded the 3m reflective feature dispite the adjusting price hike. Even the 2004 retros had the 3m though the tumbled leather on the toe was already inferior compared to the 1998 ogs.
The ogs and 2004/5 retros retailed at the same price of around 150 euros in germany. So the price hike up to 170 now in 2013 is ok for the black toes.
But the retail of 160 for oldschool models like the 3 and 4 is riduculous.

All 13's will be $170. That's been confirmed.

And I'm with you on the Black/Red 13's, I couldn't pay that $170 with no 3M. Still looking for some 2004's.

thanks for the info guys. no idea why i didn't see that info earlier.

cool little detail...is it jus for this release?
Nope...I haven't received my bred pair in the mail yet...but I did hold the grape ones in a kids size (I think they only released in GS sizes?). And the grape ones had the same XIII on the inside of the tab.

Naw B,these are...
air-jordan-13-bin-23-1.jpg

becuz they were super ultra limited like a 1st edition hologram Charizard. :nthat:

Lol yeah, but that alone makes em no comparison! You put the HGG in a bin type of release with that leather!!?? Wood shoe trees, etc... forget aboouuuutt it. HGG's would blow these out the water if so...even still HGG's> Bin's but they are really nice!

Maaan im so ready for these. Been rockin my Bred 13s a couple times and I can imagine this colorway already. I remember being in Middle School when they originally dropped and not having a chance to have em. It'll be nice to get these. I'll have money about a week before the release, I'll be ready. Anyone else that missed on a pair back in the day?

Last edited:
air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-2.jpg

Maybe the most authentic looking air jordan retro for years. No alterations of colorblocking, material, overall shape so far. Ok, these have XIII behind the
Jumpman lettering, but this absolutely ok. Cannot been seen during wearing anyway.
Wish jb would do it on other retros like these.

air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-3.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-4.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-5.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-8.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-9.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-10.jpg

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-release-date-11.jpg

:hat:hat:hat SO FREAKIN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!![/quote]

Just decided on copping 2 pairs. 1 to wear, and one to keep flawless for the year so come halloween I can bust out the fresh pair for my Jake Shuttlesworth costume (I'm white lol 
roll.gif

Anyone know where I can get one of these? 

i dont know whats more dumb. the knickname or the fact these are comming out again they just dropped a few years back..... JB needs to stop this oversaturation

i dont know whats more dumb. the knickname or the fact these are comming out again they just dropped a few years back..... JB needs to stop this oversaturation
Serious question: 

Why do you care that they released it a few years back? Is it because you think it's a waste and you'd rather them retro something else? And who cares about the nickname thing anymore, you cant avoid it now lol. 

I never understood why people got mad at them releasing a shoe that came out a few years prior. 

These were named after the Knicks? What?

Anyway, I agree w/a few posts back that the colorblocking is very true to its original form. Wearing my OG's now and cannot find any real differences (other than obiovus materials, shape, etc.).

My sis had those lows. I was sad mom wouldn't buy them for me. I was too young and tore up all my shoes.
I remember my mom got those for my sister too lol. They came home from Footlocker and I was super jelly. I must have made a real big stink about it cuz the next day she came home with my pair :smokin.

Got these here on NT a few years ago. Recent pic.

Just decided on copping 2 pairs. 1 to wear, and one to keep flawless for the year so come halloween I can bust out the fresh pair for my Jake Shuttlesworth costume (I'm white lol 
roll.gif

Anyone know where I can get one of these? 

i dont think you want to "cop"one of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom