Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!!!!!! @ black toes 13....  smh.... WHITE Bred 13s
Looked at joined date...
14l1qc0.jpg

These are always the blacktoes to me.Not "He Got Game". :smh:

Always wanted these when I was younger but mom wouldn't grab them b/c of that price tag haha 

Now dudes are making fun of dudes for calling them the Black Toe's?? SMH these Kids camping straight from their mother's womb.

"This can't be life"

Last edited:
I never called these the black toes or he got game. Simply "White/Black 13's"

It just seems like they're trying to build up hype on a nickname.

I never called these the black toes or he got game. Simply "White/Black 13's"

It just seems like they're trying to build up hype on a nickname.

Exactly. I had both the OG White/Black and White/Red pairs. I would generally practice in my white/red and play games in my white/black. Usually teammates would say "are you going with the white and black ones tonight or going to bust out the white and reds?"

No one gave shoes stupid nicknames 14-15 years ago. I guess I'm just showing my age though.

Exactly. I had both the OG White/Black and White/Red pairs. I would generally practice in my white/red and play games in my white/black. Usually teammates would say "are you going with the white and black ones tonight or going to bust out the white and reds?"

No one gave shoes stupid nicknames 14-15 years ago. I guess I'm just showing my age though.
 Ha!...you're not alone bruh.

I remember collecting for awhile in highschool/college around 94-2001. But then stopped buying shoes to pay for my college tuition. I comeback and all of the sudden they had nicknames for almost every shoe.

I didn't even know what  "Bred" was when I first heard the term.
roll.gif

Ha!...you're not alone bruh.

I remember collecting for awhile in highschool/college around 94-2001. But then stopped buying shoes to pay for my college tuition. I comeback and all of the sudden they had nicknames for almost every shoe.
I didn't even know what  "Bred" was when I first heard the term. :rofl:

I returned my BRed XIII to HOH two weeks ago cause I wasn't feeling them at the moment with other more pressing purchases (mainly that I scored 88's which I wasn't counting on prior to the release) and he says "why don't you like the breads?" And I replied "well, they don't really hold up to my BLACK-RED originals. The red doesn't pop and I just have other shoes I want more right now."

I thought it was B-Red as in Black-Red, but no, people actually use the word bread in public. I mean call em whatever you want, but it just sounds stupid.

No, its
quise2024
iHateJumpman23
for their dumb remarks.

Yeah I laughed at him calling them black toe 13s so what.. I laugh at the people who call them He Got Games. I hate how every shoe has a stupid nickname name now-a-days. I remember when I had these back when I was a kid. I told my mom I wanted the black and white Jordans (which were the 13s at the time)

and the black toe jokes are just like ppl were laughing at me for calling the bred 13s black cat... i was upset 
mean.gif
 nicknames are ok but if i call a shoe by its nickname its usually one of the first nicknames like playoff 11s instead of bred i dont believe in the word bred on any jordan nickname 

and the black toe jokes are just like ppl were laughing at me for calling the bred 13s black cat... i was upset 
mean.gif

nicknames are ok but if i call a shoe by its nickname its usually one of the first nicknames like playoff 11s instead of bred i dont believe in the word bred on any jordan nickname 

I agree 100% i mean some shoes just have been dubbed with the nickname and it fits. Space Jams playoff 11s & 12s Concords

Different thread, same nickname arguments.  It's like they take these JB threads and clone 'em.

Few more weeks til these are mine.  Hoping they flood the market with these like the Fire Red 5's.

Different thread, same nickname arguments.  It's like they take these JB threads and clone 'em.

Few more weeks til these are mine.  Hoping they flood the market with these like the Fire Red 5's.
that's what I'm hoping for.   screw all the limited bs that came with the feb. releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom