Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't lie, when i bought these in 97 thought they didn't look that good (bought jordans every year regardless).  Thought the tongue was too big, hologram was ugly, etc.  The shoe was really nice to ball in though, and the look eventually grew on me.. I can't be the only one who didn't like the 13s when they were first released, i'm man enough to admit it lol.. hopefully i can cop on 3/16. 

Just came in:

Might have to reup next month.

f041157e7fc211e2b06022000a9e289e_7.jpg

Thinking about this release reminded me just how good the actual movie was. Forgot Denzel could actually hoop and completely slipped my mind Rosario Dawson fine self was the back stabbing girlfriend. Signature Spike Lee joint!

Anybody here from San Antonio? i'm going to be there when these drop. I want to see what the hype is when J's drop down there

Yeah it will get crazy in here about 10 days out from release.  A lot of people around me that aren't big collectors or shoe guys, that don't buy more than 1-3 pairs of shoes per year, have held off on buying their new shoes until these come out.  And these will be the shoes they wear on the reg, just every day to do do whatever in.  Says a lot about how sought after this CW is and how much larger the crowd is that wants a pair of these.  Now that the Royals and Corks are done with, my eyes are 100% set on this prize.

My must haves for 2013 releases:

1) Royal 1's (NA)

2) These 13's

3) Black Toe 1's (NA)

Grapes and a few others are releases I definitely can't wait for, but these three are the one's I will not miss out on.

i hate when the good shoes get hype i just hope i can get my pair i've always loved these 13s. i dont mind jokers or any of the clown shoes that get hype lol they can have them

Thread is at 49 pages now .. come March 12th it'll be at 100+ .. its coming :ohwell:

I just want 1 pair at least please give me 1 (hoping for 2) I need these. Had em in 5th grade and loved them rocked em everyday no matter what I had on haha
this. 

is this release going to be like the stealth foams which i had no chance at?

i think these will be more sought after than the grape v's honestly. like the guy above me said everybody knows about these and theyre all waiting on em.

this. 

is this release going to be like the stealth foams which i had no chance at?
These definitely won't be like the stealth foams.  Stealths were not only limited to foam numbers and locations, but were a limited foam release on top of that.  But man, they are a great shoe and mine get use daily.  There's no reason to think these XIII's won't be a full on GR, and available at most large retailers.  You should have the choice of the FTL companies raffles, the FNL and local stores FCFS, and the usual online culprits at 8 am EST Saturday morning.  If for some god awful reason NDC pulls the Nike Air Jordan 1 BS where they aren't releasing them, then I say be afraid.....be very afraid.  Because that means they'll end up damn near impossible to get a hold of LOL.  But that is not even likely, so I would just call around to your local spots here in 10 days, walk in to the ones that you can so they are less likely to lie to you, and come up with a game plan that way.  Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom