Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knew what the hell i meant, lol

Just came in. I'm fortunate to have been able to cop early. This also completes my
series sweep. Pictured are 2013 White/Black, 2010 White/Red, 2005 French Blue, 2010 Black/White, 2004 Black/Red

My Fam just posted this on FB and tagged me.. they trying to come at me 
laugh.gif
... do these look fishy to you tho ? or is it just me
the shape of the bottom two shoes pictured is way off. maybe cause theyre kids size or somethin. the top two look better, but ya never know wit JB quality nowadays--its appauling.

This will b my first Jordan Brand cop of the year..I love this colorway of the 13s..it's up there with the Flint 13s and the Playoff 13s for me..not because Ray Allen wore them..but because it's a real simple but dope colorway :smokin

Just came in. I'm fortunate to have been able to cop early. This also completes my
series sweep. Pictured are 2013 White/Black, 2010 White/Red, 2005 French Blue, 2010 Black/White, 2004 Black/Red
Nice collection homey love the 13s. All you need are altitudes, the one true 13 that looks what shoe was designed after... :smile:

Also I am jelly that your 04 Blk Red has 3M and my 13 has none ha. 

The black on the side panels of the Blk/red XIII's compared to the Alt's :x

Looks like a sharpie

Good comparison shot

Last edited:
I slept on these , local spot already made reservations :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom