Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious too see how the quality will be on these bc I had copped the first cdp with the X and XII and the first time I wore the XIIIs they creased up so bad. I know people are going to say most shoes crease up anyway but on these the threading was starting to come apart in places and overall the shoe was just horrible. Now the Xs on the other hand were a bit better quality wise. Hope the quality aint as bad on these for those of you who are coppin

Im curious too see how the quality will be on these bc I had copped the first cdp with the X and XII and the first time I wore the XIIIs they creased up so bad. I know people are going to say most shoes crease up anyway but on these the threading was starting to come apart in places and overall the shoe was just horrible. Now the Xs on the other hand were a bit better quality wise. Hope the quality aint as bad on these for those of you who are coppin

I hear you but what I noticed tho, the XIII's are crease magnets no matter what. on 2004-2005's have one big crease across the toebox. :x

I hear you but what I noticed tho, the XIII's are crease magnets no matter what. on 2004-2005's have one big crease across the toebox.
sick.gif
My 1st gen Altitudes looked horrible after wearing them once. 

I'm not following at what people are complaining about as far as quality....those pictures above look on par with recent releases, nothing to b and moan about. Leather is thin?? JB stopped using quality leather years ago so what'd you expect?

I just hope I can get my pair, I swear every release now, copping get's harder and harder......

That's what I'm saying. For me to walk into a store, fill out a ticket and get a call a couple of days later, seems too easy. That's why I think there are a lot of these around. Either that, or I just got super lucky, which I doubt.

45 mins late on the Nike Chicago RSVP. :lol:

Thankfully local Champs Sports raffle came through for me. I probably wouldn't be laughing about the above otherwise.

Are you SoleReserve RSVPers using the free service or dedicated server for $10? Interested to see if there's a discrepancy between the two. I put in for free just to see how well it worked.
i got 6/7 and all were donated (not all for me im reserving for friends and family as well)

Well missed out on my size for a guarantee ticket, but hopefully I get a call back from one of these spots.

This is apart of my AJ 401K plan.

I just seen these in person and the quality is trash compared to my CDP Pack. It's worse then the bred 13s this year.

That's your opinion and it's 100% false. Don't compare these to the atrocity that was the 2013 blk/red XIII. That was a castrated retro, word to Ninjahood. These are as true to og form you can get. Stop misleading people. I bet you haven't even held them in your hands. foh

:lol: I guess the thread is picking up

and yes that statement is 100% FALSE. I'm usually the one beating on a dead horse when I complain about JB's quality issues but to compare them the 2013 Bred 13's is outright disrepectful :smh: ... JB got these right this time, as close to OG as your gonna get now a days.

I guess thats what happens when someone offers a free RSVP...

People get 6 pairs and donate them to Craigslist...

I think he means he donated $10 per pair. The donation helps Chronos run the app and betters your chances.

To Chronos, you already know.

Bay Area folks...Bows and Arrows giving out raffle tickets all day till close...today only...Call winners when shipment comes in

I'm not a professional photographer (obviously)...but here are some shots (size 11):

If you want a particular section or angle, let me know and I'll try my best.
It may just be me but whats up with the leather on the inner back heel of the left shoe??I may be seeing things but does it look wrinkled/creased?

They look awesome though!

Got my NTChi confirmation. 

I had SoleReserve set and did a text when I got the notification in class so dont know which of the two worked. 

Regardless, props to SoleReserve. 

Still waiting on calls from 4 places I raffled at already, was supposed to get one more today but doubt I can make it to the FTL. 

Good luck to whoever else is trying. I'll be up in the morning for NDC drop if I don't get a call from any raffle wins. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom