Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fnal as of 5 seconds ago. These will flop

I had FNL open just out of curiosity, got past the splash in about 15 mins and was looking at a FSR...didn't bother trying cause of our past history, but there is hope guys

For those who don't go back and read, NDC sold out

AYEEEEEE JACK (Si voice) . Copped with EASE, to quote my dude lyricalj "light work" gentleman...
I already got an RSVP but i tried to compete with the bots anyways.

I snagged a pair, but i'm gonna let it time out. So if anybody missed out, be on the lookout for a size 10.5/11 in about 15 minutes.

I forgot which one I clicked
laugh.gif
This pisses me off, You're an Idiot and I'm sure everyone will agree with me. that was a size someone missed because you wanna play games. I copped my pair with ease so I'm not even being salty, but this **** is too much. 
Sold out on NDC via twitter.
Sold out at NDC
Johnny on the spot...

Pretty sure everyone follows NDC on twitter that's posting on this page right now. but thanks for the update, posts like this make me laugh. 

specially the "sizes 8,9,10,12 still avaiable on footlocker!" 

was able to use my fnl 20 winners circle reward on these 8)

yes me too. this one was gonna expire end of the month and I didn't know what I was gonna use it for if I couldn't order off of there today. Shipping and tax kinda negate it but I did use Mr. Rebates.

the thing that sucks is they won't fish these bots out and ban ip, etc either. as long as they are paying for the shoe they won't care.
mean.gif
 totally ruined our own "game" smfh.

Still no splash page on FNL for me FSR available...I was able to sign up for the winners circle at check out!

I orderd 2 pair on one order FNL (2 diff sizes) im hoping that limit one means 1 per size if not im looking at a cancel lol

well this is a waste of ****** time. any idea what the resale value is? think ill just try my luck with that. you hypebeast can have em.

I could have had the easy cop on FNL, but it was screwing up with Paypal and by the time I got my card it was too late....

who uses google chrome extension and went through off NDC? and as soon as nike post the TLO, did you all get an error? man this bot thing has bring the shoegame to another level
Notifier for Twitter worked for me on Chrome. No bots.

damn...finally got thru on eastbay after 30 min....then found out it's backordered, WTF :smh:

NDC twitter link didn't load for me on all browsers when it posted, tried on chrome first, then firefox and IE, all fail...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom