Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got Played by FNL in less than 5 min.

tryed Paypal Twice and Rejected both times
I learned my lesson with Paypal and FNL. I got declined by FNL using Paypal to buy a Fitted...went on NDC found the same Fitted and checked out with Paypal just fine. So now I just pay straight with my card when dealing with FNL.

batted 0-10 today smh. sucks. i really wanted these. i mean I'm going to get them, but i might have to take the reseller route. It'd e great if I catch a restock tho. As a true shoe collector, I feel let down by releases that leave me unsatisfied. Growing up, the only issue was making sure you had enough ducats to buy, whatever the item, there were plenty to go around. Now that we're rolling in dough though, we're having a harder time than ever to get the things we want. smh.

Sorry to hear that. Can't believe these are fetching in the $250 range on eBay.

cant get lucky everytime,  i got no game 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Everyone keep trying on FTL/eastbay!! Just got one in my cart thinking people that left them in cart are starting to get theirs freed up

Easy cop!........................an hour and a half later.....:lol: Finally got through on FTL, was actually challenging but I got through. :smokin

Gt a 12 and 13 from my hookup glad I didn't have to mess with the trying to score from the stores because people were thirsty as **** for these.

OMG I GOT THRU!!!! lol naw some D Head on ebay forgot to blank out his info... guess his pair aint comin...

resellin is skressful

Yea it says, Your order is official! just like that
glasses.gif
I dont know mang.. I got a confirmation email from FNL too but I'm so scared they may cancel my ****. Mainly cuz I switched sizes before checking out. My bank statement shows charged once, refunded once, then charged again.. but its still pending. 

Email says official but I know ppl always get canceled orders from FNL so im stressing. 
is there some way I can call to add a coupon for FNL after my order is placed?
Ive done this before but not by calling. I got a WC rewards a day after copping a pair of 7s. I went into a store and all they did was put it in as a return, then sold it right back to me and used my WC rewards. Call a store and talk to a manager, cool ones will do it for you. Good luck

What do you think the reason might be?
This is just my opinion...but I think they put an "inactive" link out first to flush the bots or crash the scripts that people are running. Then after 30 secs (for me at least) the link started to work.

I could be wrong though. People who use or sell these bots need to realize that if they want to use them don't go blasting how to do it on youtube. Tons of videos on YouTube now showing how to get cheap and crappy ones for free. People need to realize that somebody at Nike sees these videos and makes adjustments. 

I've been buying shoes since the late 90s and still been pretty successful getting shoes online once I felt I was too old to camp outside. If people use bots..more power to you. It's not for me though.

FYI for everyone just in case you are not aware NOTHING IS OFFICIAL until it is shipped(especially with FNL)

last time i ordered from them got confirmation and everything, checked on a daily basis of status of order and then BAM! after a week of waiting order cancelled coz item was out of stock! if i would have know sooner item was out i could have ordered somewhere else but of course after a week everyone else is sold out SMH!

i used to like FNL coz of there winner circle but now its not even worth it if i cant get the shoes
There is now way you could've have been waiting a week.

The only time I had an issue was when I didn't get a confirmation number then I knew my order would be canceled.

Plus I love FNL because my shoes get here in 1 day due to the factory only being 2 hrs away.

I think NDC made some changes this morning, because for me and a friend we noticed the links didn't work when we tried to click at first. I think they did that to "flush" the bots and scripts out. This may explain why I've seen others say they copped on their phones with crappy service. Still think it was hard to cop from NDC giving the fact of how fast they sold out. Just my opinion.
I know numerous people that copped with bots...lol people and their assumptions. Has nothing to do with bots, that's a stretch at best. 

Somebody give me a heads up on what they had to do to fix their fnl account.
I haven't been able to order from them since back when we were using their ip to access their site.

Doesn't matter the form of payment credit card or Paypal. I get errors on checkout.

OMG I GOT THRU!!!! lol naw some D Head on ebay forgot to blank out his info... guess his pair aint comin...

resellin is skressful
lol people are ******ED. Your address, billing, last 4 of visa #...wowww how STUPID are people?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom