Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype is real and disgusting. Went to 3 malls. 8 different stores people buying multiple pairs running to each store. I got a size 9 need a 9.5 but they fit ok. Majority of people in this world are garbage and sneaker releases prove it. Sorry bunch of you are greedy little losers trying to look cool selling shoes to make what 50 bucks a shoe. If a kid walking out with 5 boxes gets jacked I could care less its part of the "game" right?.
The foampositie crowds bring out the real h.oodrats

I didn't get home until 3 am from the Bulls/Warriors game and hitting a few bars with some friends I haven't seen in a long time. Needless to say, I slept right through my 4:50 AM alarm. Hoping NTSF has some extra pairs later today so it's not a total loss for me on RD. I'd say I feel like an idiot, but just a good reminder to myself not to be a slave to the stupid early morning releases. There's always restocks.
Dude same exact thing got in at 330 slept through all 530 alarms 

I didn't add "Rd or Road" to the end of my address. Yall think that matters? There isn't multiple streets with the same name so I should be good right? Don't want NDC to cancel my order because the address doesn't show up...

me and my dudes were in line jokin around sayin "damn I bet them dudes are in the back in our shoes pre creasin them and postin pics on instagram flexin like trinidad james" LOL

LOL! Right, talk slick to them if you want to, they'll bring you out a pair they just put on and did 10 quick calf raises in just be sure you get that Pre creased pair. Lol! Don't piss workers off!

Anyone know of a San Jose spot that doesn't have a huge line as of yet?
roll.gif

How it was looking out in Denver this morning when we showed up to the usual spot.

The finished product!

Congrats on all the fellas who copped. Last major release in the states for a minute.

Anyone on NT can tell me how hard it is to cop in Europe? Germany? I'm moving there next month for job/school. Just trying to have my connects right. Thanks!

1st time posting on here but wanted to share this..thought I pay extra to not go through the hassle and I get this from Validity sneakers smh. Just got the email about 10 min ago. Now its too late for a plan B :frown:

``I apologize about this but earlier this week I caught a stomach virus and had a miscommunication with our people which led to a mishap in our inventory which resulted in us having to refund you. Please email us for a discount code on your next purchase.``

Lined up at 5:30am and walked out with my size 11 by 10:00am. Stopped by my local DTLR and JJ and all sold out to ticket holders.

How it was looking out in Denver this morning when we showed up to the usual spot.

The finished product!

Congrats on all the fellas who copped. Last major release in the states for a minute.

Anyone on NT can tell me how hard it is to cop in Europe? Germany? I'm moving there next month for job/school. Just trying to have my connects right. Thanks!
this is a footlocker from France (pic from other forum), I think in Europe in general, no body really cares about jordan/sneakers, H&M and ZARA for the win for them

1st time posting on here but wanted to share this..thought I pay extra to not go through the hassle and I get this from Validity sneakers smh. Just got the email about 10 min ago. Now its too late for a plan B :frown:

``I apologize about this but earlier this week I caught a stomach virus and had a miscommunication with our people which led to a mishap in our inventory which resulted in us having to refund you. Please email us for a discount code on your next purchase.``

Probably sold for more than original pre-order price :rolleyes What's the code, 10%? lol

I stopped messing with any preorder sites last summer, half of them barely fulfill 35% of orders.
They use your preorder money to fund their inventory.

lol didnt even get a reply. Well back to the hunt. hopefully shouldnt be so bad since i was willing to put up the extra $$$

Wow this was like an XI release at the mall where I picked up my raffle pair. People were actin crazy and running after every non existent chance they thought may work, LOL I was glad to have my pair and bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom