Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

https://news.nike.com/news/jordan-brand-unveils-select-retro-styles-for-the-holiday-season
414571-042_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

414571-705_A4_Pair_rectangle_1600.jpg
I'm ALL IN!!! Retail or not!!

I feel dumb buying Black Cats earlier this year now that Altitudes are dropping... My BC 13s are still deadstock but I'd probably have to sell them at a loss at this point to buy Altitudes (I think I paid $170 for my pair).

I feel dumb buying Black Cats earlier this year now that Altitudes are dropping... My BC 13s are still deadstock but I'd probably have to sell them at a loss at this point to buy Altitudes (I think I paid $170 for my pair).

Same...but I bought from NDC so they're going back. Would rather have altitudes for an all black 13.

That 3M on the BC 13 make these altitudes look meh. I know a lot of people altitudes because they had them before but oooze green and me don't flex. I would take another pair of BCs before buying altitudes...jmo.

Funny you'd do that. Last i checked, BC 13s be at try that $200+ range.

Back
Top Bottom