Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I was only 10 when the movie dropped, but it released 6 months to the day after the Js. Unlikely they'd still be available at that point. Furthermore, no one ever called them HGGs until the last retro. OGs were always Black Toes, first retros were always CDPs. Nada mas.

They were definitely still available and hit the sales rack around that time.

I believe these were suppose to drop this summer so to me nothing is official until we see actual images. We got hyped about Flints and we see where that got us.

im in for the he got games! for the people complaining about the name....i dare yall to tell me u dont know which shoe im talking about when i say the he got games lol....

You talking about the foams? :nerd::rofl::nerd:

he-got-game.jpg

Or they could be holding on to the last two to release later on. Just like with the 7s and 8s.

Yeah, I suppose if they released all the good cws, people would start turning away from the brand due to owning most good/OG cws of shoes they wanted and lack of decent retro+ cws.

Yeah, I suppose if they released all the good cws, people would start turning away from the brand due to owning most good/OG cws of shoes they wanted and lack of decent retro+ cws.

Those bad retro + colorways are still selling though, retail or below retail. Also, Jordan Brand has A LOT of material to work with original colorways, old and new retro + colorways, and PEs. They will be great regardless.

they have been the he got game's since the movie he got game...... and you can pick out any shoe in the movie, but only one shoe was given a scene; the he got game's

Last edited:
Those bad retro + colorways are still selling though, retail or below retail. Also, Jordan Brand has A LOT of material to work with original colorways, old and new retro + colorways, and PEs. They will be great regardless.

Yeah, I think JB makes bad cws on purpose. They can sell them at a discount (which is still a big profit for them) and the good, OG cws end up selling really well because seeing all the bad cws makes us sneakerheads appreciate them that much more.

JB doesn't have a diffusion brand so bad cws on discount are the closest thing to that.

Back
Top Bottom