Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I bought a used pair of 2017 Cherry's from Ebay for ~ $90 and it had a loud squeaky noise caused by the leather tongue rubbing against the material of the lining beneath the eyelets. I put some masking tape to cover the lining and was able to get rid of the noise. I only found one reference to this issue in this thread, but hope this helps anyone going forward.
I have that issue and never wear mine as a result of it.

If those are a sz 13, they were mine and that’s pretty much the reason I sold them lol. That and they weren’t getting much wear.

20200227_113324.jpg
Picked these up couple wks back, thru the Dtlr sale.
Nice in person, not the best material , but the c/w is versatile .
Yeah thinking of copping these just bc they're basic and would go with pretty much anything. :nthat:

I bought a used pair of 2017 Cherry's from Ebay for ~ $90 and it had a loud squeaky noise caused by the leather tongue rubbing against the material of the lining beneath the eyelets. I put some masking tape to cover the lining and was able to get rid of the noise. I only found one reference to this issue in this thread, but hope this helps anyone going forward.
Thank you. I recently bought a pair also and have the same problem. Was hoping it would go away with wear

Not loving that green. Reminds me of one of the previous white red 13s releases where the suede looked faded, 2010 I think. That black liner is very out of place as well imo.

Definitely should have left the sock liner white, I agree with everyone the black sock liner looks out of place especially considering how all the leather parts on the upper are white. I guess they wanted to match the black midsole pods.

Definitely should have left the sock liner white, I agree with everyone the black sock liner looks out of place especially considering how all the leather parts on the upper are white. I guess they wanted to match the black midsole pods.
But every other release that followed that same color blocking was left white (hyper royal, purples)

Back
Top Bottom