Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Gentry is the Jerry Krause of the sneaker world.
Funny...but so true.
He's worse. Krause cost us, what, maybe another two years of the Bulls as we knew them? ****wit Gentry has been ruining stuff we love for more than a decade now. And just when JB sort of kind of started crawling out from the deep hole, they put him back on the job. At least he doesn't seem to have as much unilateral power as he did for all those previous years. For example, if it was up to him, we'd probably be right back to no more Nike Air branding, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

He's worse. Krause cost us, what, maybe another two years of the Bulls as we knew them? ****wit Gentry has been ruining stuff we love for more than a decade now. And just when JB sort of kind of started crawling out from the deep hole, they put him back on the job. At least he doesn't seem to have as much unilateral power as he did for all those previous years. For example, if it was up to him, we'd probably be right back to no more Nike Air branding, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
Now you just managed to make me feel even worse. Thanks.

STOP DISRESPECTING THE XIII, JORDAN BRAND! STOP USING THAT HARD FAKE CHEAP LEATHER AND GET THE SHAPE RIGHT! JERKS.
You would think that since on the flints theres only leather on the toebox and tongue that they would put a much higher quality leather but nah they don’t.

So I went to go and finally wear my Melo class of 02 pair. On the left shoe, there is a giant “air bubble” beneath the insole. Foot obviously doesn’t sit flat inside the shoe. Is there any remedy for this? I’ve thought about popping the bubble but not sure what this would do to the midsole(?).

with the “bubble”
image.jpg

without the bubble:
image.jpg

looking at it from the inside (hard to see it , I know):

DB9CF708-B45F-43E1-8D99-D74795160425.jpeg

Any ideas on fixes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 657
I’m expecting them to drop sometime during the documentary. Not necessarily tomorrow. Would be awesome if JB dropped something unexpected.

I bought the Chinese new years and the reverse black cats this winter and ended up sending both of them back, total garbage.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees how terrible they are executing XIII’s these days. I even passed on my favorite ones because I hated how they did them. Jordan Brand can do them right but they don‘t. It sucks.

Looks like the GS exclusive Aurora (seafoam green/white/pink) 13s sold pretty damn well. Just bought my girl a Coach souvenir tour jacket that would have matched them perfectly... but she doesn't like 13s. Think the biggest they came in was a 7 and she needs a 7.5 anyway so ohh well.

I bought the Chinese new years and the reverse black cats this winter and ended up sending both of them back, total garbage.

What was wrong with CNYs? I have a DS pair and, although the CW isn’t great because of the pink, materials seem pretty damn good for a 13 release.

:lol: :lol: Too funny....but the way I see it is that I don't expect top quality anymore, unfortunately.
Jordan Brand been killing their brand with cheap quality retros. I've stopped buying retros because of this (chipping paint, sole separation, etc)

I only cop 1's now, and they can't even use good leather on those :lol:

i must say though, the fire red 5's that just dropped have pretty good leather quality

Back
Top Bottom