Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Good stuff. I will keep my invoice for $133 and see if they honor it later down the road. I know it's supposed to expire, but CB once said they will honor it if the shoes are available.

Wheat 13 lol
21149183_1338713989559987_2186341273688866816_n.jpg
wheats, Wheats, WHEATS
dtndnw.gif

confirmed? i just saw a release date
Please provide.
No "reports" by those never reliable sneaker blogs or those influencers making it look like Flints won't be out any time soon.
Black/Red 13s were leaked back in May; Royal 1s leaked January before their April release; the 11s slated for November & December have leaked months ago, and yet there's no images or new news about the Flints.

I really hope the Playoff pair comes back out soon. Was my first ever Jordan I was able to buy with my own money. Had to sell some basketball cards to get them...

Please provide.
No "reports" by those never reliable sneaker blogs or those influencers making it look like Flints won't be out any time soon.
Black/Red 13s were leaked back in May; Royal 1s leaked January before their April release; the 11s slated for November & December have leaked months ago, and yet there's no images or new news about the Flints.

well not maybe a release date but this is what i been seeing
flint 1.png
flint 2.png
flint 3.png

Back
Top Bottom