Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

babyjs23 babyjs23 Thanks man! They're all sz. 13. I wish my foot was that small :rofl:

I hope JB drops at least one UNC based colorway. To me Pantones are OD, but something similar to either of these would be :smokin

View media item 2030252
View media item 2030255

NEED BOTH OF THESE!!

XIII is my favorite Jordan so I'll probably cop any pair that comes out.. However a lot of the pairs people are mentioning/asking for have all come out pretty recently.. He Got Games (x2 with CDP?), Breds although no 3M and then Playoffs, Cherry and Flints (again no 3M) all came out in 2010/11 along with the newer version of the Altitudes..

I would really love to see the following;

Navy Lows
Chutney Lows
Cherry Lows
All White Lows

Wheats
Neutral Grey
Any PE model
Bred's & Flints with 3M

Some dude on twitter posted a style code for a Retro 13 OG. Dino mentioned it too.

I assume it's a 2017 release. And from the the chatter, it's gonna be the Flints. No info on 3M though. I'd gladly buy and sell my DS 2010's.

Seen that to. In for 2 pairs of flints and will be a copping for the wife and kids. Love this shoe

Some dude on twitter posted a style code for a Retro 13 OG. Dino mentioned it too.

I assume it's a 2017 release. And from the the chatter, it's gonna be the Flints. No info on 3M though. I'd gladly buy and sell my DS 2010's.
I don't understand why they're under the name Retro 13 OG when the 13 uses the Jumpman instead of Nike Air. I'm just going to chalk it up to it being an original colorway.

I can write soIecoIIector too. It only censors it coming from newer members who have not been proven legit yet.

Sole Collector
I guess Meth finally trusts me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom