Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

is your guy's right side size taller than the left side..cuz mines is a litlte higher.

Just checked mine
Both are even
This is known to happen sometimes
Hopefully you can return or exchange it if it really bothers you

Picked up breds off that last ebay coupon. Holy ****, I forgot how great the 13s are. I haven’t had a pair since they first dropped in 97/98. I remember getting them at footlocker on the weekend and taking them straight to the court before school that Monday.

Finally un-DS’d

FF8A43C4-06F6-47EA-9D88-BBED1FECDC86.jpeg
It's fin
Finally un-DS’d

FF8A43C4-06F6-47EA-9D88-BBED1FECDC86.jpeg
Funny.....couldn't stand those when they first released now I would kill for em under retail.

yeah they are lying to you... if you can use them on the new 11s that just came out there's no reason you can't use it on these. Anyway can someone post of pic of their reciept, I'm gonna see if my outlet can order them for me.

yeah they are lying to you... if you can use them on the new 11s that just came out there's no reason you can't use it on these. Anyway can someone post of pic of their reciept, I'm gonna see if my outlet can order them for me.
There’s no more phone orders, don’t think outlets can order shoes from outlet to another since that’s technically a phone order :lol:

which outlet is this? either they legit changed it up and decided to exclude these from the 30%, or your outlet is lying their butt off to you. i know for a fact tons of people were grabbing multiple pairs and using the 30%.
this gulfport bout a 1 hr drive from me...im pissed i was gon ride n cop..smh

Back
Top Bottom