Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I gotta feeling these would eventually hit the sales rack like the cardinals if it wasn't tax season. I will just return this pair If I can snag for the low later. My pair from the last retro is still holding strong. It'll be nice to see these without the fogged eye.

I gotta feeling these would eventually hit the sales rack like the cardinals if it wasn't tax season. I will just return this pair If I can snag for the low later. My pair from the last retro is still holding strong. It'll be nice to see these without the fogged eye.
Missed out on the playoffs on the previous release, Im happy I copped the shock drop. lucky your eye hasn't fogged My Altitude green eyes have fogged already.

Copped on the shock drop thankfully. Was heading into a team meeting and got the J23 app notification. Kinda freaked out because SNKRs asked for 1) my password and 2) the CVV for my card. but luckily had it close by. First cop off SNKRs for a shock-drop for me in a while I feel.

They were sold out in my sz 11. Saw the noti like literally after 1 min. Oh well, I wasn't pressed. So far for '23 I only HAVE to have cement 3s.

Back
Top Bottom