Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

i think the '10s were miles better than the '09's, as long as they keep improving im down.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Air jordans died after the XX3 (to me atleast)
laugh.gif
fixed....da stealth XX's should've been da very last jordans.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

YO YOU TRIPPIN. THE BLK/STEALTH 23S ARE WAY MORE DOPE THAN THE STEALTH 20S. JB SHOULD OF SKIPPED THE 21S AND 22S AND WENT STRAIGHT TO 23 LOL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

YO YOU TRIPPIN. THE BLK/STEALTH 23S ARE WAY MORE DOPE THAN THE STEALTH 20S. JB SHOULD OF SKIPPED THE 21S AND 22S AND WENT STRAIGHT TO 23 LOL.
Your All Tripping. The XXI Was  Hot. Very Light weight and Looked Great. It was the XXII that was WACK. But then again we're all tripping. It all comes down to personal  opinion

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

laugh.gif

Your All Tripping. The XXI Was  Hot. Very Light weight and Looked Great. It was the XXII that was WACK. But then again we're all tripping. It all comes down to personal  opinion
Stealth XXs, Red Italian Suede XXI, and Black XX2 were crack....so no skipping of those numbers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

laugh.gif

Stealth XXs, Red Italian Suede XXI, and Black XX2 were crack....so no skipping of those numbers.
laugh.gif

I concur with the above, especially the love for Stealth XX's and Red Suede XXI, but the XX2 were wack.  Especially those brown basketball edition XX2. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I concur with the above, especially the love for Stealth XX's and Red Suede XXI, but the XX2 were wack.  Especially those brown basketball edition XX2. 
sick.gif

The XX2's looked ok when the 3M camo print is lit up (i.e Chris Paul's PE, Ray Rays, and JJ's.)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

..the hell does all this have to do with the Jordan 2011? Any new NEWS?
nope just folks losing sight of what was asked.

Can't wait to see pictures of these shoes. The tech sounds intriguing.

looking forward to the pics......wouldn't mind if they incorporate some of the Lunar foam technology from their running shoes.........but I'm sure they'll stick with the zoom airs instead.

ok so the pics of the 2010s had already surfaced this time last year....but i also notice some of the older posters than came thru with info before just arent posting anymore...

i hated the 22's at first but the CDP's are pretty ill to me.......... and they are comfy. XX - XX3's are cool with me. I need to get a pair of red suede XX1's again.

Back
Top Bottom