Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

2010's were fire. 2009's were eh. If Tinker is working on them, the 2011 should be nice. In Tinker we Trust. It's almost October and no spy pic/preview pic yet? Damn, there really is no more interest in the newer JB line...

Originally Posted by Steve212

Looking forward to seeing pics. 2K10 was a dope shoe.
roll.gif
hit me up on the psn

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Not gonna get my hopes up at all based on the past few years.

Yea, and they don't even seem to excited about this in the review on the link... hmmm who knows, we may be approaching that next best classic!? esp. w/ Tinker on the job

2009 were ughh. 2010s are great for basketball. I'm looking forward to see the 2011s. Hopefully we'll get a nice looking performance beast...

Man its anyone's guess I can't imagine TInker working on the random 2011 but he doesnt let us down so hopefully there's some truth to that.I can't see them ruining it to bad #!% long as there's no peep hole and/ or patent leather should be decent just stick to their roots and everything should be fine.

It's very hard to top the cushioning system of the 2010's- full length bottom zoom AND double stack in the heel. 

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

dey prolly look goin terrible jus like da aj2010

Translation: They will be uninspiring and unpleasant to the eye. I feel that the Air Jordan 2010 and the 2011 will be equally as distasteful. 
ohwell.gif

lol@ translation
smile.gif

i've liked all the sigs since the xix. looking forward to this, but probably won't cop until at least xmas 2011.

2009s and 2010s were garbage from the outside. i'm pretty sure 2011 will be the same. phukk these yearly jordan

2009's were wack, I can't even get myself to wear them to the gym.

2010's grew on me, to the point I think they're ok. Wore my black carolina ones once though.

I agree that the 09 were weak but cmon. the 10 were not bad at all i like them. I kno some of you dont feel the "windows" but they dont stick out when you got socks on and your wearing them. and they perform good on the court too

Jordan Brand should have stole or hired that guys rendering from the Future Sole Competition.
0c516f1998693df4cd69e9902156379c60c5e9c2_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would robocop if released

Back
Top Bottom