Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Yeah I noticed that after I really looked at them and in the pic of MJ at the Bobcats practice I thought he was wearing Concords til I really looked

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

jordan 2011 "QK"

a future version of these?

Wow, these got me. The simplicity combined with the hyperfuse tech with some added leather on them all in a low-top package is really tempting.

Originally Posted by rauls054

a6b361304ec60cc301bf63ef2d51ee296662db3e.jpg

here are mines i should get the white & blacks today from sneaker st
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got mine today and I'm happy with my purchase
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Now I'll probably get the white/black and red.

I also prefer the blue/zoom.

45c264a5032f6728cbbe0d977f11946635e95732.pjpg

8a736cf651fd258f7f78cb2dea6e917bfdc27a31.pjpg

Just got mine from NDC today...out of all the cw's so far these are definitely my favorite! Excellent quality by JB, soon as the weather gets better I will be rocking these! Cant wait for the black ones to drop in April!

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Swingman jerseys are dope. No need to pay $250+ for on court authentic unless you got it like that. Swingmans are great quality jerseys.
For basketball jerseys, yes. Adidas dropped the ball though. Didn't release D Rose All Star Swingman jersey. We're talkin an All Star starter. Meanwhile the Swingmans of other players are still sitting around.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Swingman jerseys are dope. No need to pay $250+ for on court authentic unless you got it like that. Swingmans are great quality jerseys.
For basketball jerseys, yes. Adidas dropped the ball though. Didn't release D Rose All Star Swingman jersey. We're talkin an All Star starter. Meanwhile the Swingmans of other players are still sitting around.
eyes.gif
Did the Kobe's all sell out already, or were they not released too?

got my FNL shipping confirmation for the all stars early this am. i ordered around 11:30am est on the day they dropped. hope yall get your confirmation today, if you haven't already...and i know several said they already have.

peace!

i received a confirmation email from FNL right away after ordering the all stars but i didnt get the 2nd email with the tracking # yet so i called the customer service # and the lady provided me with a tracking # it says they'll be here wednesday
smile.gif

Once Again Love these. Now on to the TYOR 
DSCN0373.JPG

DSCN0390.JPG

Pics don't do them justice I feel and these are super Comfortable. A Very exacting fit. Glad I hunted for these as there is really only one spot that got them here in Broward... and they have more left.

I went to DTLR to get the !3's and they had the allstar 2011 in there. I almost jumped the gun to get those too but i would have been hurting.

good comparison i think this is the new 11's.
they had the same reaction when it first came out and the shoe started to grow.
1 more week till i get my first pair.

finally got my wht/blk pair in the mail this morning
roll.gif
still on the hunt for a resonable priced YOTR though
grin.gif

80b36f6c3411a6087288cd7451cfdd989eea9b40.pjpg

ecf368553199a4b379fec35d5b40deae5454bc78.pjpg

2ab268c3ffa99702c2b502da627e3a63c6a18f53.pjpg

About to just get a pair of the White/Black ones but before I do has anyone seen them for less than $140? Or should I just go a head and get them at $140? Also if you had to pick only one pair would you grab a pair of Kobe VI Concords over a pair of the White/Black 2011's? Can't decide.....

glad to see FNL finally got their's in. SMH at them for not knowing they were getting them. But I'm glad everyone got the pairs that they wanted.

Was able to pick up the wht/blue all star pair today. Too nice. Makes me feel a little better on missing out on YOTRs. For those of you in NJ still looking for these, HOH Cherry Hill and Willowbrook still have these and they have some sizes just call and ask.

Originally Posted by Josh311

About to just get a pair of the White/Black ones but before I do has anyone seen them for less than $140? Or should I just go a head and get them at $140? Also if you had to pick only one pair would you grab a pair of Kobe VI Concords over a pair of the White/Black 2011's? Can't decide.....
at $140 its a steal unless you go ebay and find one for way under that price i doubt you'll find a better deal than that
pimp.gif
 i own a couple of Kobe VIs and the 2011 kills it all day
tired.gif
 performance wise and looks hands down its way better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by Josh311

at $140 its a steal unless you go ebay and find one for way under that price i doubt you'll find a better deal than that
pimp.gif
 i own a couple of Kobe VIs and the 2011 kills it all day
tired.gif
 performance wise and looks hands down its way better
pimp.gif

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom