Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by ijapino

air-jordan-2011-experience-fa-21.jpg

Not really a big fan of the 2011(except the all black), but these 2 are sick!!
What happened to these samples from Jordan Exper. I want a pair real bad. They felt so comfortable. None of the releases felt like these plus I like the mixed cw. Anyone know where to cop?

I would really be feeling the orions if the bootie and leather weren't completely different colors of blue. It just looks wrong

The white and black 2011's are 109 at DTLR. Im waiting till they mark the all black ones to that price.

i want to stab myself for sitting out on the allstars. I go to UK and everyone wears bright royal shoes like hyperfuses, and these woulda been great with some CATS gear... plus they just look so
pimp.gif

Probably old news, but Finishline has the black/white for $140 plus you can use discounts (I used a $20 voucher). So, $120 + tax. Got a pair today instead of the VII's. And I LOVE THEM!! Def gonna be gettin another colorway of these. Mad I slept on these for 2 months.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Probably old news, but Finishline has the black/white for $140 plus you can use discounts (I used a $20 voucher). So, $120 + tax. Got a pair today instead of the VII's. And I LOVE THEM!! Def gonna be gettin another colorway of these. Mad I slept on these for 2 months.

thats a great deal

Originally Posted by toine2983

Not feeling any of the JBC colorways.

Congrats to those that got their pairs though.

This,
Only the black/white for me and if they release that white pair Wade was playing with.  On to 2012.

I remember when everyone hated these when Wade rocked them on XMas day.

I hated them, but now, their becoming one of my favorite Jordans.

Off first glance, not feeling the fused 2011s.

Maybe more detailed pics would change my mind.

Originally Posted by eltouha

^thanks
13029426090.jpeg

this colourway is much nicer than the black grey one from months ago

I actually prefer these over the original 2011's ....If they are the right price when I'm in the states, I will pick them up !

eastbay ray, any update as to when those of us who ordered the jordan 2011 from the classic will ship out? can't wait to get my orions. thanks!

i'll probably go try those quick fuse on when they release, they look like they might be a good shoe to ball in. i would play in the 2011's but it sounds like my straps will just break after a couple of wears.

Back
Top Bottom