Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

only one person sold theres though^ I doubt the others will sell for 300. you'll see that price get reduced as people don't want to sit on these shoes.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

ThAnks zyr12 for the update. They had your pair in and I'm ordering right now.

yep no prob 
pimp.gif

really happy with my pairs with the exception of that ashy finish on the Comets (its inconsistent), but that's nothing some shoe polish can't fix i was actually pretty surprised these didn't make more noise i camped out all nite for these thinkin some of the usual faces i see at the lines would've beat me to the punch....transaction was smooth too they let me purchase one of each at NTNY and they had about 45 of each color compared to the 21/23 split i heard they had at HOH 34th street so i'm not mad

besides NDC not posting at Midnite or even Noon, and those backorders on Eastbay made me feel better bout getting them hands first (no shots EastbayRay LOL) especially since one of my Orion's had a scuff and a warped midsole

I thought i was gonna like the Comets more but after having them in person i think the Orion's take the cake
pimp.gif

congrats to those who wanted them and got 'em it's sunny out here in NYC might have to break those Orion's out today

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

I thought i was gonna like the Comets more but after having them in person i think the Orion's take the cake
pimp.gif

congrats to those who wanted them and got 'em it's sunny out here in NYC might have to break those Orion's out today
I felt the same way. The dark red is what I'm not feelin rather than the bright red people have been complaining about on the tongue.

I think the leather on the blue looks much better than the nubuck on the reds. I just wish my blackouts had leather rather than nubuck

i actually like the dark red they pulled it off, but that weird finish by the eyelets bothers me a bit...i wanna apply some lubriderm on it to see if it helps 
roll.gif

Wish these had the leather on the upper like the orion blue cw, but they're still nice. As far as the ashy parts of the patina leather, Kiwi Leather Lotion should help

5619978913_e91a3f782d_z.jpg

Got my Comet Reds at HOH Miami, actually my Dad went and got them for me, I was tied up.

Love the colorway and love the shoe.

How does the icy blue sole hold up to yellowing?

Any pointers on how to keep it from yellowing?

Thanks

^ those are up on Marqueesole since last week solid color, but idk if they out do these that dropped today

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by zyr12

Yeah usually they still show a FSR even when they sold out.
Yeah I don't think they can update stock in real time on a release. Hate when that happens. Gets your hopes up.

I'm interested to see if anyone can shed some info on size runs stores got once this is over with. So far someone mentioned getting the only size 8s at their HoHs and the size 11.5 and 12 seemed to go in minutes on N.com.
Yeah man, I walked in HoH at 10 as they opened and they had a blue and red pair up front on display. I asked for size 8 in both and they just called back..."do we have any size 8's left for the JBC's...both colors?" My dude came out with both pairs and was like "lucky you last size 8 in each" I asked "last size?? I thought you opened at 10" He said that they did, but they only sent 1 size 8 of each...and I'm not sure if he actually ended up saying that there was only 1 size of each they got. But another customer got a pair...or both pairs cuz after I was in the store for about 20 mins I left and the display shoes up front were gone too. So I'm guessing that maybe they did only get a pair of each size, or maybe less. No idea really, but they seemed to get cleaned out pretty fast haha. Just glad I got my pair. And as someone else said...after the game this weekend I think a lot of cats are going to be bummed they slept on them...just my $.02...

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by Dc30

99c257a69eeaf71575e9fdcde351f93849187e7.jpg

Just copped both pairs of the JBC's at HoH in Willowbrook Mall with ease...however, they had almost no stock of them. Walked in, got the ONLY pair of each in my size, and another cat was getting them as well, and they took the display pairs down...oh well...Good luck to the rest of you looking to cop!

I dig the shoe and the colors, along with the upcoming CW's. I'm just excited about the 2011...shoot me...and my wallet!!

Beautiful! Those Comets are too dope. Nice pickup!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hell yeah my man thanks!  Maybe I'm just a sucker for the 2011, but they NEED to stop putting out CW's...I have EVERY damn pair they've released so far...my wallet needs CPR!!!
And no...JB needs to put out what they got and some of the PE's we've seen so far are FIRE! That all white/red Wade PE from last week is 
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^Great pic dude!!! I have four out of the 7 you got but multiples of two of em. They got me too bro
smile.gif
but hey I think its a great shoe, just not feeling the comets or the orion CW's. But I will add the red/grey and blk/grn to the collection once they become available

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by zyr12

Yeah usually they still show a FSR even when they sold out.
Yeah I don't think they can update stock in real time on a release. Hate when that happens. Gets your hopes up.

I'm interested to see if anyone can shed some info on size runs stores got once this is over with. So far someone mentioned getting the only size 8s at their HoHs and the size 11.5 and 12 seemed to go in minutes on N.com.
Yeah man, I walked in HoH at 10 as they opened and they had a blue and red pair up front on display. I asked for size 8 in both and they just called back..."do we have any size 8's left for the JBC's...both colors?" My dude came out with both pairs and was like "lucky you last size 8 in each" I asked "last size?? I thought you opened at 10" He said that they did, but they only sent 1 size 8 of each...and I'm not sure if he actually ended up saying that there was only 1 size of each they got. But another customer got a pair...or both pairs cuz after I was in the store for about 20 mins I left and the display shoes up front were gone too. So I'm guessing that maybe they did only get a pair of each size, or maybe less. No idea really, but they seemed to get cleaned out pretty fast haha. Just glad I got my pair. And as someone else said...after the game this weekend I think a lot of cats are going to be bummed they slept on them...just my $.02...
Looks like a super limited release, or resellers just wiped them all out.

pass by HOH Hyattsville this morning and saw these
ohwell.gif
 for some reson these don't look too appealing like the other gr cw or YOTR for that matter
grin.gif
 easy pass for me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Wish these had the leather on the upper like the orion blue cw, but they're still nice. As far as the ashy parts of the patina leather, Kiwi Leather Lotion should help

5619978913_e91a3f782d_z.jpg

Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom