Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Here are some "Orion" pics.

air-jordan-2011-orion-blue_08.jpg

These and the Oak HIll PE's are the only CW I'm not feeling so far. They're not ugly, but nothing special.

I just cancelled a size 9 on Eastbay for the Comets. After seeing a few pics, I'm just not sure about them any more.

i love how the red tongue on the Comets match the edge of the patina leather and jumpman on the back of the shoe.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

More I look the blue does look better than the red :tongue: but both are HOT

same here. From these pics I'm really liking how the blue pair looks now. The comet reds look a little dull in some pics.

Not feeling any of the JBC colorways.

Congrats to those that got their pairs though.

Finally picked up a white/ blk pair. Electric green 2011s are the only other pair I'm getting for sure. Reminds me a bit of the indiglos. Blackouts and Orion blue/ white are still being debated

So glad I didnt pull the trigger at FL for the white/black now that FNL has them on sale...coppin x2 for sure
ASG's, Blackouts, and white/blacks and call it a day unless those white patent leather ones come out

Saw the JBCs at my local HOH today. They are nice. The tongue color on the comets and orions nicely matches the cut edge of the patina leather. I definitely liked the comets better, but I couldn't pull the trigger and pay $170 for them. I'd rather get another pair of white/blacks or the white/reds or blackouts on discount. The shoes all perform the same...

not me...i successfully ordered comet red from them at midnight at launch...slept on the orions...went on the site a few minutes ago and it said sz 11 was available but i caled and its not...so no

Back
Top Bottom