Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by jordunk

footsoldiers on ebay has the royal blues for 153.00 shipped. Just purchased a sz 13, few sz's left

Thank you very much sir!
awesome
pimp.gif

Funny how a lot of people changed their minds and starting to like the Jordan 2011s.. No doubt these will be classics down the line.. Especially the wht/blk... Don't sleep on em..

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES.............................YES

GIVE IT UP PEOPLE

MY STREAK IS STILL ALIVE

I AM 0-123 FOR TRYING TO COP ONLINE

THATS RIGHT

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT SHOES
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT BRAND
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT PLAYER

I CAN NOT GET A ONLINE RELEASE TO SAVE MY LIFE
NEVER HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO GET A ONLINE RELEASE

YOU NAME THE ONLINE RELEASE
AND I HAVE FAILED AT TRYING TO COP IT

IF I COULD GET A FEW ONLINE RELEASE'S I WOULD BE HAPPY
BUT NO ITS OFF TO EBAY FOR THOSE REALLY GOOD PRICES (DOUBLE AND TRIPLE RETAIL)

1 TIME AND 1 TIME ONLY I GOT SOME HELP FROM A FELLOW NIKETALK FAM MEMBER

MAD PROPS , MUCH LOVE TO

BIGTy 23

WHEN I FAILED AT GETTING THE DOERNBECHER RETRO 3'S

BIGTy 23

WENT TO A NIKETOWN THE MORNING OF THE RELEASE AND GOT ME A PAIR FOR RETAIL PLUS SHIPPING

GRANTED I HAD NEVER EVEN TALKED TO THIS MAN BEFORE AND HE WASNT EVEN GETTING HIS SELF A PAIR BUT

HE WENT AND GOT MY PAIR AND SHIPPED THEM TO ME WITH NO PROBLEM.............

AND TO TOP EVERYTHING OFF HE DIDNT EVEN WANT ANY MONEY FOR DOING IT

NOW THATS COOL BAD !#% DUDE RIGHT THERE

ANYWAY I AM DONE ,

NOW I HAVE TO TRY AND GET THE RETRO 5 BIN 23 AT A GOOD PRICE................................YEAH RIGHT HA HA HA HA .............................PEACE23

I had the yotr jordan 11s on lock size 13 then said I wasnt gon pull the trigger on NDC. I feel like I did the right thing and hopefully I wont regret my decision. All I had to do was pay with paypal and they were mine. I am glad that whoever got their pairs got them and for the ones who didnt resellers will try to empty your pockets.

you are right

things died out fast in here ..........................................................peace23

i like every colorway except for the year of the rabbit colorway. pretty ugly imo. is it popular because its limited? on par with the ugliness that is called the mocha 3's lol

I mean YOTR were alright, but I wasnt gonna sweat this last minute ditch effort. Blue's are just fine with me, hoping the blk pairs go to the outlets.

well tonight was nice, but after next week's 13's i'm gonna be relaxing on these kicks for awhile. Bordeux's might be a pass. But we'll see come April.

I'm not sold at all! I was on NDC mobile and paid with paypal within 30 seconds for the YOR's and they are gone??? No way! Bait and switch and here's what that means. Tell me I'm wrong...

"The goal of the bait-and-switch is to persuade buyers to purchase the substitute goods as a means of avoiding disappointment over not getting the bait, or as a way to recover sunk costs expended to try to obtain the bait. It suggests that the seller will not show the original product or service advertised but instead will demonstrate a more expensive product or a similar product with a higher margin."

They had next to nothing to sale but we all wanted somethig so we bought what they had for us to buy! I'm not mad I could careless but a major company pulling a stunt like this??

JB needed to release a very limited version of the 2011 to garner hype and attention. I bet if the YotRs were GR then you'd have no problems copping, and getting them below retail. That's just business on their end, but I'm sure they have NO issues making more of these if they wanted to; I mean, it only costs them pennies and dimes to get these made. And SMH at myself for falling for Nike's bait-and-switch tactic for the past few weeks. Genious...

Josh311 wrote:
I'm not sold at all! I was on NDC mobile and paid with paypal within 30 seconds for the YOR's and they are gone??? No way! Bait and switch and here's what that means. Tell me I'm wrong...

"The goal of the bait-and-switch is to persuade buyers to purchase the substitute goods as a means of avoiding disappointment over not getting the bait, or as a way to recover sunk costs expended to try to obtain the bait. It suggests that the seller will not show the original product or service advertised but instead will demonstrate a more expensive product or a similar product with a higher margin."

They had next to nothing to sale but we all wanted somethig so we bought what they had for us to buy! I'm not mad I could careless but a major company pulling a stunt like this??

But the more expensive item sold out first...

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Josh311 wrote:

But the more expensive item sold out first...

It did and everyone who wanted a pair of the YOR2011's settled for the lesser pair VS. coming up empty handed(White/Blue, and so on). The YOR's cost more yeah, but if they sell more of the GR's because they sell out of the most wanted pair then in the end by pure volume of sales they make a lot more vs. a limited edition. Standard retail business practice, it's nothing new.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

well tonight was nice, but after next week's 13's I'm gonna be relaxing on these kicks for awhile. Bordeux's will definataly(Fixed) be a pass.
I'm right there with you dawg. I copped the All*Star White/Blue from NDC and will get the 13's next week from my local Hibbetts and then it's chill time till True Blue 3's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingHeru1

Hands down one the worst Air Jordans (aesthetically speaking)....ever and I'm a Jordan head.
Honestly man, I think you need to give these more of a chance. I bashed them too like a lot of people in here did in the beginning, but I've grown to really like these after seeing better pics and seeing them in person. It's easy just to bash the newest sig model cuz it's not something Mike wore, but I like how they made these kind of a futuristic version of the XIs. I'm liking most of the colorways so far, only ones I'm actually not too hot on are the white/reds, but I love the YOTRs, White/Black GRs, and those all blacks.

Wth is wrong with me. For some reason I thought YOTR release date 2/26. Hopefully they restock or I might copp some V2 next month.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

IV THA MERCY wrote:

well tonight was nice, but after next week's 13's I'm gonna be relaxing on these kicks for awhile. Bordeux's will definataly(Fixed) be a pass.
I'm right there with you dawg. I copped the All*Star White/Blue from NDC and will get the 13's next week from my local Hibbetts and then it's chill time till Cool Blue 3's
pimp.gif

you mean the true blue 3s?

Originally Posted by jordunk

footsoldiers on ebay has the royal blues for 153.00 shipped. Just purchased a sz 13, few sz's left

Canceled my NDC order and did this instead.

They have sizes 8 thru 9.5 up still on NDC

Back
Top Bottom