Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

prices for YOTRs are coming down on ebay...wish i had waited to pull the trigger, but I had to strike while the iron was hot

Originally Posted by shpongled25

prices for YOTRs are coming down on ebay...wish i had waited to pull the trigger, but I had to strike while the iron was hot
Seems like Asian territories got tons of them. I'm keeping an eye out for further reductions on eBay.

My local HOH got the Black 2011's in today. I must say, 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The mesh up top is black, not white like the early sample/pic.

My only gripe with them was my original fear. The combination of patent leather with the Nubuck upper make the nubuck look
images

I wish they used black leather up top. They still are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Though. April 2nd couldn't come any sooner!

I have a pair of the white/black 2011's and the right shoe had a scuff on the toe.
to get it out all I did was apply some...
im2s8z.jpg

pimp.gif

just follow directions and don't get it on any white part of the shoe...it will stain
frown.gif

if one shoe is lookin dull compared to the other one, it works too!!
hopefully a black/university-blue colorway will drop 
happy.gif

Saw the black/blacks on display at my local HOH today. They look very nice in person. I would have preferred black leather to the black suede, but the black suede is still just fine. I will get these when they drop for playing ball...

Originally Posted by si3n4

Saw the black/blacks on display at my local HOH today. They look very nice in person. I would have preferred black leather to the black suede, but the black suede is still just fine. I will get these when they drop for playing ball...
QFT. I was amazed when I saw them in person they really look better then in pics. 

I am going to buy the Black Out....
I love the feel of the all black look and the wave stripes.

Originally Posted by teekay

My only beef with the 2011, this is after playing in them once, not the end of the world

2chvvc8.jpg
I can see where you'd be a little upset with those creases, but I think with the style of texturing JB used for these that if someone was standing next to you and looked down at your shoes they wouldn't be able to notice it..If anything it might add to the look of the shoe..

On a side note, went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Wht/Blue's..Don't know what a "good" price for them are cause I haven't really been able to find them in my size from any site on the legit list, but I got a pair from a legit dude on the bay for 205 shipped..

I have to see the Black Patent in person. I kinda wish they used the same type of leather they used on the other 2011 releases.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by teekay

My only beef with the 2011, this is after playing in them once, not the end of the world
I can see where you'd be a little upset with those creases, but I think with the style of texturing JB used for these that if someone was standing next to you and looked down at your shoes they wouldn't be able to notice it..If anything it might add to the look of the shoe..

On a side note, went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Wht/Blue's..Don't know what a "good" price for them are cause I haven't really been able to find them in my size from any site on the legit list, but I got a pair from a legit dude on the bay for 205 shipped..

$205 is pretty good considering they released a month a go.  Nice pick up, they look great in person, pics dont do them justice.  Nice pick up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I have to see the Black Patent in person. I kinda wish they used the same type of leather they used on the other 2011 releases.

I originally thought the same thing. However, I wear my shoes for playing basketball and usually patent leather works real well for durability and support (doesn't stretch like regular leather). The patent looks real good person in my opinion, so I'm real excited about the blackouts.

Anyone else who balls in these have any problems yet?  Was wearing my wht/blks last night for what was prob my 5th-7th run in them, when I was done I looked down and one of the eyelets had torn away from where it is anchored near the sole.  So now i'm missing an eyelet and can't lace them up properly.  Makes me worry that this may be a common problem and I also have the ASG's and planned on getting blackouts too...  Now trying to figure out best way to go about getting these replaced, send to nike or just pick up a pair from footlocker and take back the other pair after a few days....

I hope it is an isolated thing too, just has me a tad scared to break out the ASG's for hoopin since they pretty much can't be replaced at this point.  But yeah, other than this issue, they have been great hoopin shoes.

Heres what Wade wore last night

not sure what i think yet, the yellow is kinda throwing me off a bit. Maybe would have looked better in a white base. Im just happy to see another CW of the 2011 and sounds like theres more to come for WADE, hopefully more 2011's rather than the Fly Wade's

Back
Top Bottom