Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Been messing with the ID's for last twenty minutes.  Need some grey and white inserts as an option.....

ID looks great! Can't wait to make my own pair. Amazing what a color way can do…

Playing around with NikeID....

I think I'm gonna order the upper left "playoff" inspired ones....

ivl7xz.jpg

Originally Posted by AirThumper

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Have the UNC's been discounted on Swoosh yet?
I thought I saw them discounted there since day one.

I think the greys are discounted on swoosh but not the carolina blue pair.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Have the UNC's been discounted on Swoosh yet?
I thought I saw them discounted there since day one.

Oh, ok. Seems like the IDs are discounted too.

I just messed around on nikeid with them. I think I'm gonna buy an Oregon Ducks colorway and a black and yellow colorway both High tops with the Fly Over.

way more options than the 2011.

i especially like how you can hide that big jumpman by making it the same color as the side panels

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Oh, ok. Seems like the IDs are discounted too.
for real?

The price is crossed out, with a lower one next to it, but since I can't actually order yet, I don't know if it'll stick. Playing with the colors, this is all very tempting.

What is anodized (for the overlay)? Is that like the "foamposite" material they used on them Jordan 1s?

No midnight navy colors?

I'm loving the options for the 2012's. It actually lets you see the potential in this shoe. I might just get my first ID
pimp.gif

no lakers colourway possibility (like the great ones possible on the 2011) = smh

i'm not normally one for replicating classic colourways from other sigs, but white cements seems to work
deletemex.jpg

The ID options are ILL! Good to know that if I fail on getting a few releases at the end of this month I can count on making a pair of ID's to relieve my sneaker buying itch

Back
Top Bottom