Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Tried on and felt incredible for balling. Thought there might be slippage between bootie and shell, but there wasn't. Also, UNC bluuue looked great in person. Not at all pale, just rich!

I'm gonna order the wolf from Eastbay! use the 20% discount and then get another 10% using my discover card :tongue: Love Discover Card Cash Back FTW!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

WAIT A MINUTE THESE THINGS COST $220.

$223 actually. These shoes have grown on me admittedly, but not for no damn $223....shoes should be at least $50 cheaper IMO.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

WAIT A MINUTE THESE THINGS COST $220.

laugh.gif

Scooped the wolf grey's at the local FTL at the mall today and was in a rush to leave so I only tried 1 of the shoes on so when I got home I took out the other shoe and saw it had a stain on the suede part of the toebox that is pretty noticeable and the back heel suede panel seems to have a glue stain running right above the stitching. Called up FTL to ask if they had another 11.5 and no dice, I got the last pair. My girl lives an hr away in Jersey (I'm in PA) so she's gonna take my pair I got and see if they have a decent pair of 11.5's at one of the FTL's by her and exchange them. Comfort wise though, they were on point. Tried them on with the zoom in the forefoot and heel and the max air insole and they were both pretty comfy and the shoe was actually pretty light. Def better in person and on feet. If anyone is on the fence, I suggest going to a store to take a look at em, that's what hooked me lol

Hey guys, how do these fit? I was just on east bay, & they said they run .5 big. Any truth to that?

Originally Posted by NC23

Hey guys, how do these fit? I was just on east bay, & they said they run .5 big. Any truth to that?

I normally go with an 11.5 with Jordan's and I was good with that same size for these

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by NC23

I normally go with an 11.5 with Jordan's and I was good with that same size for these
Thanks man. The YOTDs might be the first pair of non-retro jordans I ever buy 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

FOR THOSE INTERESTED THERES A 20% OFF PROMOTION GOING ON EASTBAY.COM FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS , THE UNC 2012'S ARE EXCLUDED BUT IT WORKS FOR THE WOLF GREYS AND THE DISCOUNT TAKES THEM DOWN TO $186 SHIPPED.....

they charge tax now to mostly everywhere so not everyone is gonna get um for 186 shipped

Originally Posted by NobleKane

FOR THOSE INTERESTED THERES A 20% OFF PROMOTION GOING ON EASTBAY.COM FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS , THE UNC 2012'S ARE EXCLUDED BUT IT WORKS FOR THE WOLF GREYS AND THE DISCOUNT TAKES THEM DOWN TO $186 SHIPPED.....

they charge tax now to mostly everywhere so not everyone is gonna get um for 186 shipped
either way its still better than almost $245 shipped

Originally Posted by NobleKane

It sucks that they charge tax for California now. I used to love buying from Eastbay, but it doesn't really matter who I buy from now bcuz I still have to pay the California rip off tax.

Haven't had time to post my wolf greys yet...But here ya go. I switched out the volt laces for the more subtle grey ones.

Since I haven't seen anyone do it yet...

I placed the liner from the UNC's into the wolf greys....Pretty clean look imo.

I knew that once people got a chance to see the 2012 they would change their tune. I always thought the aesthetic was cool because it wasn't like anything else out there. The only constant is change.

hope this isn't off topic but as a lot of people still aren't feeling these I had some ideas for a rework kinda like a SE or something.
bit more of a flywire upper like the lites but tried to do something else with the brogueing.

e1a256aed1c470a7d18c799a64518a4bf1aecec.jpg

More pics/colors in my thread in the sneaker art forum:

http://niketalk.com/topic/329454/

ijapino: Dope pics above, really liking the bootie from the UNC pair in the wolf grey's. Did you have any stains on the suede on the wolf grey's or any glue stains on the side panel without the jumpman logo right above the stitching on the suede part? Had a problem with one of the shoes in the pair so I am having my girl check the store by her for a good 11.5 pair lol

Are you guys in the states getting the YOTD's ?I read on sneaker news they were due to drop on the 23rd of Feb ?Really want a pair ! They are going for $400+ on eBay
frown.gif

ijapino - switch looks good, but i think i'm gonna need that volt...

whats retail gonna be on the All Stars gonna be?

That's a very high-quality photo shop up there. Maybe the upper should not be quite that plain, though. I've even gotten used to the oversized Jumpman and actually quite like it. Can someone articulate why exactly the large Jumpman is so off-putting? My theory is that ppl associate the Jumpman with the Nike Air that should appear but doesn't on the backs of retro Jordans..

Back
Top Bottom