Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ true. I bought mine this morning. It's a great shoe as it is already. But i see how you can ID Kobe systems so hopefully Jordan does the same thing. Would be cool to switch up colors because I play ball for three leagues and wear differnet colors (forest green, yellow, and red) and it would be nice to have those inserts.

I wouldn't pay $50 for those team jordan lookin hybrids. the giant jumpman and that pricetag? laughable. jordan brand gettin lazy with their designs. probably slapped those together in a couple months, confident their sheep (consumers) will line up & fork over their ends just because they are the "new jordans". All the while trying to convince themselves that they look good so they don't feel dumb paying $200 for some jc penny outlet team jordans. have fun!

yotd are the only decent looking pair that i might bother getting imo
tired.gif
 but for that price
eyes.gif
 and too many heat are coming out this month so this will be an easy pass for me
tired.gif

^damn, 160. you really fiending for that shirt, man!
happy.gif

anyways, i won't miss this nikeid. just thinking of the possibilities and i'm like
mind-blown.gif

I'm wishing that Jordan would make the different color booties available so you could do some color switching. Maybe they will do this when ID launches but I'm not going to be excited about the ID price for just a bootie.

man i was just at footlocker and saw the wolf grey in person...these kicks should retail $125 even with the whole package

flimsy, thin and cheaper materials do not mean price increase...

if jordan brand thought charging $190 for the 2009s was a bad idea just wait...next year will be the return of the $160 sig shoe

the price point on these will drop at the outlets rapidly due to the fact that the huge box takes up so much shelf space, they will have to move these quickly in order to have room for shipments of new outlet fodder 

For some reason I'm only feeling the colorways with the suede accents and not the ones with the leather.

Just can't see myself spending the money on these..Wolf Grey pair looks nice and so do YOTD, but thats all..And Im sorry but these things look so cheap..The leather looks so generic and the flywire and flywire -looking midsole makes this shoe just seem like a below average Team Jordan..And I honestly have no idea what the point of that high top bootie is, cause theres no way in hell that thing is helping support your ankle..

Originally Posted by jetta23

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

deadstockshoes.com $160 in the wolf greys right now

is this site legit? I havent dealt with them before

I was feeling the wolf grey for some reason I like odd a s s colors so for the $175 shipped on deadstock.com I couldnt pass that up these were like $240 after taxes Retail. They were out of sz 13s so I took a 14 but that's ok I'm like just about everybody here I have way more shoes than I have ever known what to do with so these won't be worn daily to be that much of a problem

Originally Posted by misterj

man i was just at footlocker and saw the wolf grey in person...these kicks should retail $125 even with the whole package

flimsy, thin and cheaper materials do not mean price increase...

if jordan brand thought charging $190 for the 2009s was a bad idea just wait...next year will be the return of the $160 sig shoe

the price point on these will drop at the outlets rapidly due to the fact that the huge box takes up so much shelf space, they will have to move these quickly in order to have room for shipments of new outlet fodder 

cheap materials
indifferent.gif
, but I'm sure you'll be in line next Saturday

trust me, these won't drop quickly.  i work at a factory store and we still have the 2010's for $59.97 on sale.  and when they do hit, they'll be at the most $129.99 and stay that way for awhile.  you can probably get these, if they hit the factory side, toward xmas for a good price.

These retail for $290 US here in Australia ( so don't complain
tongue.gif
)Checked these out today at Nike store, they don't look too bad in person, and look pretty good on feet !The whole package is a great concept, too bad the shoes didn't look better.If I do end up getting these, I will wait till the hit the outlets. Even then, they would retail for about $199
frown.gif

Here's an on feet pic. I thought these would be appropriate with a pair of grey sweats pants. I think that's what's going to work best for a non-hooping outfit.

Here's a video:

Back
Top Bottom