Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by misterj

man i was just at footlocker and saw the wolf grey in person...these kicks should retail $125 even with the whole package

flimsy, thin and cheaper materials do not mean price increase...

if jordan brand thought charging $190 for the 2009s was a bad idea just wait...next year will be the return of the $160 sig shoe

the price point on these will drop at the outlets rapidly due to the fact that the huge box takes up so much shelf space, they will have to move these quickly in order to have room for shipments of new outlet fodder 
The materials on the 2012 are not cheap at all.  The suede panels are super soft and the leather may be thinner but it is not cheap.  

i officiated 4 youth games wearing the wolf greys today.

great performance shoe

had more comments from the parents than the kids LOL

might try the yellow boot in my UNC ?

denver nuggets ?

Thanks for the video Optimus.  They are 
pimp.gif

im the biggest Carolina fan I know lol, but I just dont drop big money on sneakers anymore, too many other things to pay for in life.

These shoes are really nice looking.

All of the UNC players, have a grey UNC logo on theirs, and they got to customize wording on the inner ankle of the shoes. Really cool touch by Jordan Brand

I was going to get the Blk/White joints, but after lots of contemplating, SCREW IT!! THE WOLF GREYS WILL BE COPPED!!!!!! Too sweet to pass up!!!

48 hours ago i hated these...now i have the grey ones lol....%%* man i did the same things with the 2011s. hated hated hated then grew to like them and ended up with 3 pair.

is it safe to say people are gonna be trading the booties?  id like to trade my neon green high top bootie for a low top grey bootie.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

might scoopup a pair once i see these on clerance
ohwell.gif

Sounds like a plan !I like the wolf grey/yellow colorway, gives the shoes alot of contrast !

Originally Posted by misterj

48 hours ago i hated these...now i have the grey ones lol....%%* man i did the same things with the 2011s. hated hated hated then grew to like them and ended up with 3 pair.

is it safe to say people are gonna be trading the booties?  id like to trade my neon green high top bootie for a low top grey bootie.

misterj wrote: man i was just at footlocker and saw the wolf grey in person...these kicks should retail $125 even with the whole package

flimsy, thin and cheaper materials do not mean price increase...

if jordan brand thought charging $190 for the 2009s was a bad idea just wait...next year will be the return of the $160 sig shoe

the price point on these will drop at the outlets rapidly due to the fact that the huge box takes up so much shelf space, they will have to move these quickly in order to have room for shipments of new outlet fodder

You are forgiven bruh!
laugh.gif
1 down, thousands more to go! I have a feeling a grip of folks are gonna regret hating on these....

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Waiting anxiously for my shipping confirmation from deadstockshoes.com for my Wolf Grey's...is anybody else waiting also?

FedEx sent me a email this morning with tracking info the shoes haven't been picked up yet but they got a Wed delivery date not to bad for $175 shipped.

Only copping on disco or strictly for balling. Looks like a very comfortable basketball shoe.

was not a fan of the unc color way until i saw in person. This shoe is truly awesome. The quality, and materials are on point. This shoe is very comfortable. The cushioning is bottom loaded so you don't get that step in comfort like in the 2011 but these are still very well cushioned. Idk why people think these are so terrible. These look better than any other shoe out now imo. i'm getting the wolf grey's or the black/red ones but i'd like to see those in person.

^^^^ Awesome pics Jay... How would you describe them comfort wise? Interested in taking a ride over to the local FTL to take a look at em. I have to admit that I wasn't originally sold on them but after seeing the actual detailed released pics and the pics you and others have posted, I am really feeling the wolf grey's. Something bout the wingtip n that grey with the volt that just looks sick lol

^ can just see all the rappers rocking the high top bootie !!!Tried on the grey/yellow ones yesterday and loved how they looked on feet !

Thanks man and they are comfortable to me with the fly through insole...went to the mall to.get the UNC joints but no store had them...

^^^ Yeah nobody round my way has the UNC's either but then again I am a huge Duke fan so it'd be hard for me to go and rock some UNC kicks, just the thought makes me cringe lol. Did you try any of the other insoles out? I am partial to max air myself so I think I would rock that one if I was just wearing em casually.

still cant get past that gigantic jumpman on the side. a shame because i think the id option will make great colorways on this shoe

FOR THOSE INTERESTED THERES A 20% OFF PROMOTION GOING ON EASTBAY.COM FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS , THE UNC 2012'S ARE EXCLUDED BUT IT WORKS FOR THE WOLF GREYS AND THE DISCOUNT TAKES THEM DOWN TO $186 SHIPPED.....

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Question for those of you buying the shoe now AT RETAIL.

With the extremely high probability that these will end up in outlets for 50% or more off retail price, what is your reason for paying full price for them now?

probably impulse buy. hey if you got the money to blow why not?
these will no doubt hit the outlets and get heavily discounted. 
I bought the Wolf Grays today and paid retail and the reason is because I love the shoe .. I'm excited about the release and I don't want to take the chance that in four months from now when they are on clearance that my size is hanging around somewhere.  Plus I may be using the funds then for something else.  For those that think these are gonna sit and not sell .. don't be so sure.  My HOH had about 5 guys buying the shoe at the same time as me.  The sales associate who helped me told me they put a nice dent in their stock yesterday on release day.  Crappy pic from my phone .. not meant to be a glamour shot.
wolf1.jpg
^^These look greattttt!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I gave in :tongue:

best pic I've seen so far!
pimp.gif

I was at my spot pre ordering the ASG shoes and they had the Wolf Greys on the shelf.  They pulle out the box from the back and honestly I like the shoe more than I thought I would.  But I would only cop to ball in, I love the tall bootie/tongue but the shoe itself just doesn't look right casually.  Props to those that can pull it off tho

I WANT THE BOX MORE THAN ANYTHING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Flame on....

Back
Top Bottom