Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

jimmyjazz sold out of the YOTD any other online places have these for sale???......will they be @ HOH or any other stores???

Eastbay will have the YOTDs I think.  According to Nike's twitter, these are supposedly only dropping @NTLV, NT chicago, and NT NYC, and not on Nikestore.com
Yes, we will have the YOTDs. They will be up at 12:00 AM Midnight Eastern Time on 2/25.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by sho3tym

for me All Stars (Either) > YOTD.
Cant really disagree, but have seen nothing firm on ASGs releasing when/where?  I will be happy to check out YOTD providing my order doesn't get cancelled?  Seems to be the norm these days....

i need the yotd in my life badddddddd

i cant believe jimmy jazz sold out so fast..

i hope i can get a pair online.................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

My friend is at the Jordan Brand truck thats at the Florida Mall HoH for the All Star Game.

For $200, you get to choose a custom colored bootie that is NOT available on Nike iD (infrared, cement grey, military blue, concord, lightning, altitude) and also have your shoe custom lasered all on the premises. This is all done to a white/black GR style shell.

They also set up a full court basketball court in the mall parking lot to try out your new shoes when they are completed.

I'm jealous right now
mad.gif

They had the Nike Flight truck out side FL mall and were letting you try on and buy the special 2012 pair with 6 inserts I guess the all star pair, I checked them out but passed since I am not into gimmicks and even with 6 inserts I would never pay the $223 for these.  
The lasering is free to 

Edit just read above dude their was saying its the allstar pair

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i got the yotd t shirt that someone in taiwan was selling for $70.00 lol

i got today at hoh for $34.00

you wanted that shirt bad. i'm happy you got it. good pick up and great price, dude. well done
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i got the yotd t shirt that someone in taiwan was selling for $70.00 lol

i got today at hoh for $34.00

you wanted that shirt bad. i'm happy you got it. good pick up and great price, dude. well done
smile.gif
thanks
happy.gif

YOTD came out in DTLR a day early. they only had one sz per sz.
got my 10.5
161zyx4.jpg

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

don't forget you can call. i got through on the platinum line with ease.

Website sold out super fast, I didn't call them because I was on hold with ndc trying to get the dave white's. Failed on both shoes. O well I guess I just saved myself over $400 tonight

Got these these on eastbay tonight and ive never gotten through their site before on a limited release like this.... weird 

Back
Top Bottom