Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I like the blue combination Wade has going with the wolf grey's in the allstar game...
140013591.jpg

140015825.jpg

140004064.jpg

the yotd was made with quality...i didnt mind the $223 price tag once i got my pair in my hands...the packaging is amazing

the blue 2012 wade is wearing in that locker room picture, are those the blue 2012s that release or a PE? i've still only seen the YOTD and white/black in person so i'm not super familiar with the blue pair that released a week or two ago.

the great selling point on these shoes is the quality. especially the wolf grey. the suede like material is subtle and nice.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

whoever has a swoosh account,
can you please confirm if the 2012 iD is discountable? thanks
it was until this last weekend...i had one saved in my cart and when i came back on friday to order it was back to regular price...ill double check though
pimp.gif
 edit***confirmed they are not on discount**

Originally Posted by chitownkickz

it was until this last weekend...i had one saved in my cart and when i came back on friday to order it was back to regular price...ill double check though
pimp.gif

thanks. i finally came up with a good design and this 
laugh.gif

im just gonna wait and see for awhile 

Originally Posted by chitownkickz

pimp.gif

Yeah, I wasn't letting myself get excited when I first saw them discounted because I knew it would be too good to be true. Oh well. It looks like I'll just wait for the outlets.

Ended up ordering a size 11.5 And felt they ran a little snug in the toe box. Reordered a 12...in other words they run a bit snug for anybody who needs to know

Dang this shoe is growing on me but that price tag is a what kills the shoe for me...will probably wait until they go on sale or hit the outlets. If I ever get the $60-$70 in gift cards that footlocker owes me I might consider getting the YOTD's or the Wolf grey pair....

Side note...if you can choose only one would ou pick the YOTD's or Wolf Grey?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Dang this shoe is growing on me but that price tag is a what kills the shoe for me...will probably wait until they go on sale or hit the outlets. If I ever get the $60-$70 in gift cards that footlocker owes me I might consider getting the YOTD's or the Wolf grey pair....

Side note...if you can choose only one would ou pick the YOTD's or Wolf Grey?
Wolf Gray every day.  Best colorway to date IMO.  

Year of the Dragon 2's?????

from sneakernews.com
air-jordan-2012-black-white-9.jpg

What do we have ourselves here – an Air Jordan 2012 ‘Year of the Dragon’ Part II? The first ones should still be fresh in your minds as it officially hit U.S. retailers as recently as this past Saturday, but we’ve got another Air Jordan 2012 to look forward to – this sick Black/White colorway that features a molded graphic of what appears to be a fierce dragon on the medial side-wall of the shoe. Speaking on that colorway – it displays to perfection the ‘zoot suit’ and ‘wingtip’ shoe appeal with the two-toned colorway, similar to the inline White/Black colorway that became recently dropped as well. The uppers are constructed of leather with the Flywire base utilizing a matte black finish to add to the muted yet stunning appeal, but again, our attention gets diverted to the pressed leather graphic of the dragon. We’ve got a detailed look at this Black/White ‘Dragon’ colorway so check it out and let us know what you think. via taobao

Air Jordan 2012
484654-010

air-jordan-2012-black-white-4.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-5.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-2.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-10.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-3.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-11.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-8.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-6.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-1.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-white-7.jpg

really? i thought ID was never discounted on swoosh.

Im tryna find a pair of YOTD's......I really don't think you gotta spend more than retail for them given that retail is already so high ($280 up here in the great white north smh)

Back
Top Bottom