>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

thank god i got rid of my '96 pair. people talk about quality all the time. quality on that thing wasn't great. it was like wearing clunky clown shoes (despite being the right fit and all). mighta just been my opinion

What quality on the og columbia xi? U musta got a bootleg because the og **** all over any retro made after.

What quality on the og columbia xi? U musta got a bootleg because the og **** all over any retro made after.
No sir, mine were solid. They were just incredibly heavy. And they were uncomfortable. I love my OG Cool Greys, and I liked my Space Jams before I had to flip them but the 96 Columbia quality was way clunkier than those 2000-1 pairs. The leather just wasn't buttery either despite the color. And this is just when I was walking around on carpet testing them around.

That's my opinion though, maybe you had awesome ones. But nah they were not bootleg.

Can't believe ko's dropping again. Remember them dropping in 2010 & seen a lot of pairs in outlets

This pic is actually from City gear, which is nowhere near NY, I think it's in NO. It's for their ASG festivities 
And they sadly said it was in store only at the 2 NOLA locations on their twitter... So I think that's a sign I'll never get gammas

Back
Top Bottom