>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

Cigar 6's are looking like june 14th ...mike won his first finals june 12th 1991 ...knowing jb and nike 

maroon 6's are elusive as terms are they coming out this yr...they been confirmed a few times 

wouldnt be surprised if they are the labor day weekend release 

royal ko's are july

alot of dates will be confirmed and more pics will surfaced after most of big sneaker retail stores fiscal years end and the chinese new year concludes later this month 

thank god i got rid of my '96 pair. people talk about quality all the time. quality on that thing wasn't great. it was like wearing clunky clown shoes (despite being the right fit and all). mighta just been my opinion
Those Carmine's are confirmed to drop.. No rumor

So cigars, maroons, Carmine's, sport blues and black infrareds left to drop after these infrareds release this Saturday

I honestly prefer them over the sport blues and white infrareds. Maybe we can see a RD in September

Last edited:
Year of the 6s, any 6 is possible right now

Yeah that's true, I really forgot to think before posting. The only 6's I'd be going after this upcoming weekend would be the Carmines, Cigars, Sport Blue's, and Black Infrared's. I'm not really feeling the maroon's, and the Cigars may be a last minute decision since they are pretty loud in my opinion. I meam they are dope, but not an everyday go to type of shoe.

looks like baron 1s have same release date as the 9s.  also the KO rivalry pack looking like march as well as the og.  interested in seeing if the venom green 5s release

Can a ***** get the Aqua 8s???? Is that too much to ask?? **** I've been wanting those since 07-08 when my parents couldn't afford to get them for me :frown: I love y'all though :frown: Mommy and Daddy!!! But yea give me the Aqua 8s please. I wouldn't mind seeing the White Aquas again too.

Can a ***** get the Aqua 8s???? Is that too much to ask?? **** I've been wanting those since 07-08 when my parents couldn't afford to get them for me
frown.gif
I love y'all though
frown.gif
Mommy and Daddy!!! But yea give me the Aqua 8s please. I wouldn't mind seeing the White Aquas again too.
1) My gut feeling is since the year of the 8s is in 2016, we will see them in 2 years. I think marketing wise, it would be wise to do that.

2) White aquas were a GS/Girl shoe if I'm correct, needless to say they would be fire if they dropped in Men's size 
pimp.gif

1) My gut feeling is since the year of the 8s is in 2016, we will see them in 2 years. I think marketing wise, it would be wise to do that.
2) White aquas were a GS/Girl shoe if I'm correct, needless to say they would be fire if they dropped in Men's size :pimp:

actually, I believe the white aqua 8 came in womens sizes as well, so guys up to an 11.5 12 could wear them.

looking at the calendar 

biggest months for jordan releases are always feb tax time

august back to school

nov/dec for the holidays

some early talk of black/red 12's for 2nd week in dec ....back in its og form in leather

just rumored at this point 

i would also look for that unc/gtown ko pack around easter weekend 

Last edited:
looking at the calendar 

biggest months for jordan releases are always feb tax time

august back to school

nov/dec for the holidays

some early talk of black/red 12's for 2nd week in dec ....back in its og form in leather

just rumored at this point 

i would also look for that unc/gtown ko pack around easter weekend 
Where'd you hear that

Back
Top Bottom